Reviews for Happily ever after
R1U2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hahahahaha I love that ending to be honest I do think Neal is baelfire it kinda makes sense
hogwartswonderland chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
"I did say I was invested in your future." That is priceless! That is a genius line!
devillish angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i think u have a crazy plot tht has great potential..maybe u can make it a full length fic and work more on the individual characters :D
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Now that's a way to see the 'invested in your future' issue. i think you could have gone deeper in this fic, make it longer. Things happened a bit too fast. Still, it was all great, really. I liked it a lot.
Wonder if Baelfire really will turn out to be Henry's father...
TaylorSwiftFearless chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
AH! I loved it! And the ending that was so funny. Great job!
Fallenhope19 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I hope there will be more to this XD
petrichorblue chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awww!

Awesome story!
lightmylumiere chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
"I did say I was investing in your future." LOL! I love mr. Gold and I like the story!
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
thats a pretty interesting theory regarding who Henry's father is and who August was talking to in this last episode at the beginning on the telephone
TCL chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You know I think this is really close to where we are headed on the show. I think Beal really is Henry's father and the "true love" that can break the curse is between Bealfire and Emma...I'm thinking next season we are all about finding he...Anyway I love this story.
Astrakelly chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Last line made me lol a few mistakes but otherwise good story, I was so hoping August was Baelfire so hopefully we will learn soon who he is and what happend to Bae
NCISGleek chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love the end, telling Mary that they share a grand child! The look on her face (especially cause she doesn't know she is Snow) would be utter shock.
Captain Ryder chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow. Talk about a complicated family reunion.