Reviews for Chemistry 101
abattles2 chapter 16 . 6/1
Love the last chapter the most. You really got allen and cross's relationship down packed. Had me laughing. Great job.
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 12 . 5/3
Omg 'the guitarist Ed something-or-other' ? Really? You and your Van Halen, it makes my day when you do that XD Ahhh! There the best, your the best ;)
XavierForest chapter 2 . 4/2
I can so imagine Kanda like this
One of the best fanfics ever!
Shatteredoll chapter 2 . 1/4
Kanda is scary! QAQ
NamiMakimono chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
*snickers*

I love the banter between the three
Mags1st chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
How can you write such stuff. I mean it's addicting, so so SO good and very addicting. Thank you for that :)) 3
AmyLee-Chan chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I'm must know if there is a sequel. I am HIGHLY addicted to your stories and it's rare for me to read long stories, but yours just caught me kept me 'til my mom told me to go to sleep. Then all over again when I woke up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story and am glad I stayed 'til the end. I ship Yullen so thank you so much for using your time to create this little world of epicness that I never could. To top it off. I don't white reviews either but... WOW. JUST WOW. Thanks so much. Let me know if you made a sequel please and thank you. .

P.s. sorree for the EXTRA long review.
FallenxLinkin chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
Holy rabies so full of fluff / that was so sweeetttt! I'm curious why Allen doesn't call Cross master anymore but what the heck.

Also, Kanda's past wasn't elaborated enough.. especially the first time he was hurt in love. Does that mean there's a sequel?! Must read it!
Nickaustin90 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
I will be honest with you. The first half chapter, very interesting. I like what you did with Kanda's character and how your portrayed the other characters. That part was good. So I expected more, which you sorta give when Kanda sorta rejected Allen then came up with that bet idea.

But the moments after Kanda accepted Allen, the story just went down the drain. I thoroughly enjoyed the part when Allen was dosed and Kanda saved him, but that was the ONLY suspense the story had. Sure when you compare it to a real person, that is as much excitement as it gets but come on. You're the creator of this story. If you wanted to make the story bland at the end, then why include such an exciting tone in the beginning? I was hoping those idiots from the club would somehow be in the club where Tyki brought Kanda, but there's only make out scenes? Not that its bad or anything, just not exciting enough. I mean, there's so much that can be exploited from that scene! And the emotional wait between the two, come on. That was a great point to exploit! Just mentioning Kanda was desperate and not elaborate on how he's feeling deep, DEEP inside the chasm which is his soul, how boring is that?

In a whole, I give your fanfic a pass. A one time read. Starts good, ends confusing and bland. But keep working on it. I'm only frustrated because I know you can do better, and I see the potential from the earlier chapters. Ganbatte!

By the way, silver is not spelled as 'sliver'. That word has a different meaning. You might wanna check your spelling and all.

Truly;
Nick_austin90
Anoko.Seiran chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
1. Awesome story
2. It legit says in the anime that Yuu is his christian name so who ever said that is stupid for not checking that out before saying anything.
3. I had no idea that its the same as a given name. I learn something new everyday XD
Patatachip chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
"Your ass is mine now" we that is foreshadowing if ive ever seen it!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Wait one moment... WHO'S AREN!?
tartanarmygirl chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
jeez Allen is EVIL! hehehe this was awesome! glad I stuck it through! :D Enjoyed it thoroughly! Gonna be checking out your other works :D
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 16 . 1/16/2014