Reviews for Rise of the Mechakongs
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
That was epic. I really liked how you blended real life military tactics and weapons with kaiju. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: you write like Clancy, and I love it. The ammount of "screen" time between the Americans, Iranians, and kaiju, and the same with the action scenes and character developing scenes. I also like Ebthaj's character: even though he's a villan, i could sympathize with him during that bit during the cruise missle attack on the base and when he blew up the B2s, but then freaking HATED him during the fight scenes and became estatic when he died. I like it when a character can make you do that. Karimi was also killed in a satisfying way. Finally, I love how you went from character to character in a style that was very Clancyesque. Nice work.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
For sure, one of the best Eca-Kaiju stories out there that tires to involve real life politics, strategies, and the like.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Haha! Yes! We win! Yes, it took a bit of help, but we won!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Anddddd, at this point, the problem becomes pretty complex for the Americans to deal with.
bob chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
keep it going. it good.
bob chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
i like to see king ghidorah , megalon , biollante, gigan, titanosaurus,mechagodzilla 1,spacegodzilla, fight mechkongs.
bob chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
i hope you do a technical readout on mechakong.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Once I started reading I couldn't stop! It was THAT good!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
YES! The Big fight is about to take place! Let's see this one go off!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Man, one week away and this story just continues to intensely excite me. Once again, I'm hooked.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
I'm hoping that you have the action pick up soon with either King Kong and/or Godzilla or both vs Mechakongs in some random city getting destroyed. And I don't know if Mothra dead or is he/she going to return before the end of the story?
Some Guy chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Are the Japenese going to send in Mechagodzilla or MOGERA.I mean those mechakongs are a threat to Japan as well the GDF should have a say in this
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
That place? You mean...Area 51? Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! In my nearly four years of writing/reading on this site, I've never read anything dealing with Area 51! Lets see how you handle it!
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Awesome eleven chapters.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
That was some INTENSE stuff!

You capture one other thing. The Former B-52 pilot, Grimaldi. Most people think that just because you served in a branch of the military you will automatically be ready to kill anyone anywhere. However, when you've always had several thousand feet of air and a few tons of steel between you and your enemy, it's much different then the situation presented here.