Reviews for Rise of the Mechakongs
Supermoi chapter 15 . 4/20
Hell yes! Ass-kicking squad is there! This is gonna be good!
Supermoi chapter 12 . 4/19
hehehe They're going to Area 51 XD Awesome!
Supermoi chapter 9 . 4/19
I love how you built the tension, letting us think all hope is lost like that... Reading forward now!
Supermoi chapter 8 . 4/17
Why the fuck do they ALWAYS underestimate Canada?! Okay we dont have a military as strong as the US, but that doesn,t mean we cant fight back if needed! Grrr! That extremist asshole had better die soon...
Supermoi chapter 7 . 4/17
That was intense. Poor Mothra though! D: One win and two losses... bad omen if I see any...
Supermoi chapter 5 . 4/15
Hell yes! Kick their sorry ass! Go Godzilla and co!
Supermoi chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
That was the heck of a great ride. Thank you!
Supermoi chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Oh hell yes XD Monsters start to come down! :) That'.s gonna be fun! :D And why the heck is it always new York and Washington going up in ruins first?
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
That was epic. I really liked how you blended real life military tactics and weapons with kaiju. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: you write like Clancy, and I love it. The ammount of "screen" time between the Americans, Iranians, and kaiju, and the same with the action scenes and character developing scenes. I also like Ebthaj's character: even though he's a villan, i could sympathize with him during that bit during the cruise missle attack on the base and when he blew up the B2s, but then freaking HATED him during the fight scenes and became estatic when he died. I like it when a character can make you do that. Karimi was also killed in a satisfying way. Finally, I love how you went from character to character in a style that was very Clancyesque. Nice work.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
For sure, one of the best Eca-Kaiju stories out there that tires to involve real life politics, strategies, and the like.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Haha! Yes! We win! Yes, it took a bit of help, but we won!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Anddddd, at this point, the problem becomes pretty complex for the Americans to deal with.
bob chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
keep it going. it good.
bob chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
i like to see king ghidorah , megalon , biollante, gigan, titanosaurus,mechagodzilla 1,spacegodzilla, fight mechkongs.
bob chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
i hope you do a technical readout on mechakong.