Reviews for Two Different Souls
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Poor Clark ... wouldn't want to be in his shoes at the moment.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
This chapter ... this chapter was absolutely awesome!
Lilbit4 chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
This us the first time I read this not bad but I hate what you did to my favorite ship Clark/ Lois , but t your story I would have loved to seee interaction between Bruce & Lois she would've put the fear of God in him .
r3nlock chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
more?
karonkgb chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
With The Batman it is never pretty if it is personal.
phyrephly chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Interesting...it must be so heart-breaking, to have all that power to help and not be able to prevent such catastrophies - natural and otherwise. Slicing through all that misery would be the most tiring, I would imagine! Well done with this one. ;)
phyrephly chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Another save for Superman, lololol, even had Alfred slipping up!... Bet Bruce loved it!...I love these drabbles...they are so on-the-mark.
PerlogAnnwyl chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I really like this story, it's great an inspirational.
phyrephly chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
So, Bruce finally lets someone (I know, not just anyone), in. Loved it. Really enjoying these drabbles. :}
phyrephly chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
...lololol ;}
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Great job! I really enjoyed reading this.
phyrephly chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
blood brothers indeed! So Bats does have a heart, with Barry's hastily prepared anniversary present. lolol
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I like the friendship you present here a lot; not too bromancy or overdone, but very genuine to each character's nature, in both their more solitary, stand-alone traits, and their softer sides. It's one of those pairs of friends in a fictional universe that's just great in and of itself when done right. I really liked these couple of chapters, and I hope to see some more :)
phyrephly chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
You have to continue this, it's fabulous. The little vignettes? linger in the mind - gifted writers territory, that one - and stay with the reader to image all sorts for these characters, filling in the blanks. Excellent stuff!
phyrephly chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
...these are wonderful ;)