Reviews for When Cahill's Built a Time Machine
Katniss Everdeen!
I wasn't paying attention to the title and when I saw the word Capitol, I said hunger games out loud. I didn't even know I was a hunger games fan! I only saw 2 movies... Er... one and a half. New fanfic topic! I'll still read this... Maybe more crossovers...
TrueTeal chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
This was a good story and if you like, or you could have in the sequel where Katniss discovers through genealogical records that she and Prim are Cahill's, descendants of Amy. Then Katniss busts Amy out of jail, since Amy still has a broken ankle, Katniss carries her to her house, gets Prim, and rush back to the time machine and go back to Amy's time, and Katniss and Prim live the rest of their lives in the past. They leave to escape the revolution, and Katniss knows that she would be severely punished if she is caught, Katniss is seen breaking Amy out of jail, but is too quick for them to catch her, but they do chase her and shoot at her and she is injured, but keeps going.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
update
HungerClues chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
OMG! I loved it SOOOOOOOOOOO much! The whole time I was reading this my stomach was like lurching cause it SOOO EXCITING AND GOOD AND AWSOME AND EPIC! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! All I can say bout YOU is that youre one good writer!
Pergjithshme chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
No! I was not expecting the story to go this way at all!
everlyrics chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
Hmmmmmm... Lab accident. Believable. Not!
everlyrics chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I don't like it I don't hate it I absolutely love it!
everlyrics chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
I would so break my leg if I fell.
everlyrics chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Oh I knew it cuz distrit 12 is in the hunger games! I looooooove the hunger games!
everlyrics chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Poor them!
everlyrics chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Mysterious. I like it!
everlyrics chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Since when did Hamilton eat veggie bars or anything healthy?!
everlyrics chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
500 years? Why not caveman time?
everlyrics chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Ha! Dan was flying. World war 3. You are hilarious!