Reviews for Just For a Moment
Ella chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Eeeeeeee! So cute and... Eeeeeeee! Okay squeal fest over. This was definitely worth the agonizingly long wait. Really I was checking everyday for awhile and then I get back from like three weeks of camp and it's here! Please give us the next chapter ASAP. one problem with this chapter is that Huck was sick when Tom and Becky returned from the cave and for some time afterwords but that's not really a very memorable part of the book. That is my only complaint. Other than that minuscule detail this chapter was awesome, really really awesome. Although it would have been cool to see Mary react to both Tom and Becky being missing and Huck being sick and usually delirious. Anyway, thank you for writing a totally awesome chapter please give us the next one soon if possible.
Ella chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I'm sure you have a perfectly good reason for why you haven't updated but you're killing me here. I have checked the archive every day since the last update excepting only a very few days when I couldn't get access to a computer or the internet. Please update as soon as possible because this story is awesome and also because I need to know what happens. Not to mention what Tom thinks about this. His cousin and his best friend, the townspeople would think Ragnarok was upon them except less wolf-y and with fewer fingernail boats full of evil and deceased individuals. So maybe not Ragnarok, something else apocalyptic. Sorry, I'm drabbling. I could probably write an essay on Victorian weirdness or Norse mythology right now but you do not want to read that so I'll spare you the horror, for now. Any way, awesome story, cruel wait between chapters, Victorians are weird, Vikings are crazy.
Ella chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
They are really oblivious aren't they? They are almost as bad as the main couple in PJO, sure it took them five years but they were in much more danger and they didn't have as many moments like this all clumped together in such a short time period. Hopefully Huck and Mary take the hint eventually, preferably in the near-ish future. I also hope somebody creative can give them a couple name. It would also be useful if people thought up a couple name for Tom and Becky. It would make it easier because when you're talking and you try to tell somebody that you ship both it sounds like it's a love rectangle or something. A really gross love rectangle since Tom and Mary are related. Anyway, update soon, please may they take a hint, and somebody find the poor, tiny, fandom some couple names so we don't get confused. I am begging, and looking at the screen with puupy dog eyes. Don't make me sic my stuffed animal army on you. Sorry drabbling. Shutting up.
Ella chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Yay! You're alive! I was getting a bit concerned.
EEEEEEE, cute, adorable, fluffiness. EEEEEEEE. Yes I am squealing, like a fangirl. Why does this couple have to be so cute? Keep up the good work.
Ella chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
It has been about six months since you last updated what's taking so long? I could understand a month or two, maybe three but six is pushing it. Especially since you aren't exactly giving your readers any sort of explanation. If something big ids going on could you at least give us an authors note so we understand the situation? I don't want to be rude but right now it looks like you're just being lazy or have writers block and are too stubborn to ask for help, in which case you should read the reviews. Other than that this story is really good and I'm enjoying it so far. Just please update soon.
Ella chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Could you please, please, please update again soon? I've read this story at least ten times over the last three days and enjoyed it every time but I want to know more. It would be cool to see Mary react to learning some backstory in regards to Huck and it would also be nice to see some of Huck's point of view on all of this since he's such a difficult charactor to read. I really enjoyed chapter 6 especially, it was very well written and the dramatic change between Mary's various feelings adds to the complexity of the scene. When you get to it seeing her reaction to when Huck and Tom suddenly become very rich would be nice but there's alot that happens between then and where the story is now. Please update soon. I know there aren't a lot of reviews but I'm telling all my friends about this story when I see them next so please keep the story going.
LovetoRead613 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Perhaps something from Huck's point of view of these same times? I think that would be fun to read.
TheTroubledTroubadour chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ooohhh... How could I have not seen this earlier?! I love Tom Sawyer! :D I was actually going to pm u to see how u were doing... :) But since i'm here, how's it going? Youre probably busy, but... I'm just dropping by to say hi!.;D
aliciaofwonderland chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I read that you have been in a production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever as well as Tom Sawyer. I have been in both of those. I was Alice Wendleken in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever and Mary in Tom Sawyer. Who were you? How was your experience?
aliciaofwonderland chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really like the latest two chapters. Any way you could write a story about the young characters of St. Petersburg when they become adults? I would love to read that.
NoraJean chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hi Really Cinderella. You said that you planned this story while working on a production of Tom Sawyer, and I wanted to ask, did you play cousin Mary? She has a very tiny role, and I am surprised that you chose to write a story about her. I just received this role in a community theatre production, and was very surprised to come across this story. The guy who plays Huck Finn in our play is pretty hot though... The references to how pretty Mary is seem a little strange. The character in the play has more righteous indignation than was shown in your story. I liked though, because my character was the star! Am I correct in assuming that you were Mary?