Reviews for Crimson Threads
Fucking brilliant shit here.
babe chapter 32 . 1/17
This is one of my favorite beauty and the beast fan fics ever. I’ve read it several times and I can’t believe how good this is! The enchantress is my favorite character and I really love the backstory of how belle’s parents met. I love your stories so much!
Mistress Malica chapter 32 . 5/30/2015
Dear author. I can see you havn't uploaded since the end of last year. So I don't know if you ever is going to see this. I have reacently discovered this wonderfull story of ours and I do hope you will contineu to write. I find it interesting that we meet D'Arque (more of him pleas) that the enchantress is a part of it and that Maurice also i allowed to tell how he see his current situation. If you see this then know I urge you to contineua writing. (Sorry for any bad spelling).
Guest chapter 32 . 1/20/2015
UPDATE ALREADY!

Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
pealllseee updoiatew
astris duxit per chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
This story is absolutely incredible. It's amazing how much you've paid attention to detail! I've read it a couple times now but it never fails to make me tear up.
nina.kress.16 chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
When are you going to write another chapter? I'm dying here of the unknown!
BrandiIndigo chapter 32 . 10/19/2013
I finally got back to your story. I cannot wait to read more. Please update again soon.
Sara chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
It's been over two months! When are you going to update it? I've been DYING to read more! :D
Guest chapter 32 . 8/27/2013
PLEASE! I beg you! update!
batbinmyheart chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
Update soon? Please?
Night-Waker chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
So we're officially in the movie. I love how you've done it so far, especially Belle's relationship with Rosie. I've wondered why Belle patted her head in the movie.

I also love the idea of Ariana being friends with the wolves and the little bit with the Beast in the end.

My only problem is that the whole part from Maurice finding the castle to the Beast locking him away seemed kind of rushed. Maybe it's just me though...

Update soon
Evie Brave chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
I LOVE this story! You're doing a fantastic job at making each and every character believable, a job within itself that is sometimes hard to do. So thank you! Are you going to use certain dialogue or elements from the musical version too? (Which, in my opinion, is better than the movie).

Also, if you would like to see a good version of the Beast's character, you should really watch the Hungarian stage play of Beauty and the Beast on youtube. It's the same music and dialogue as the original musical... just in another language.:) The Beast's personality is way darker and grittier, and the set and costumes are different, but they did a fantastic job with it. If you would like the link, please let me know!
MuggleCreator chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
Interesting take on why he locked him up!
lavadiamond10 chapter 32 . 6/25/2013