Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
I fucking CRIED, bravo, gotta share the love though
CandyForever1 chapter 1 . 6/9
holy fucking shit, that was AMAZING
yanera chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
this so amazingly captured what i dreamed of kyman. In almost every aspect. i love so much right now
and-behold chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
What in God's name are you doing on FF when you should be writing a goddamn novel?! Your diction is to die for.

I do not have words in any way adaquate to describe to you just HOW talented you are and how transcendent your writing is. Please, please, PLEASE do the world a favor and NEVER STOP WRITING.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
OMG! * Kyman fangirl scream* You have no idea how much i love this! Kyman is the hottest ship ever! Ahhhh this was AMAZING!
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
#_# omg... i lliikkee iiiiiiitttttttt QwQ!
princess deadman chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
... WHY CAN'T THIS BE CANONNNN! *hits head against a wall*
Fluweel chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Angsty or not, I don't care! It was nasty and hot, hot, hot. I'm not really into bondage but you make it, well, enjoyable and believable. I would believe it if they did this. In about 9 year's time as they are 9/10 years old. And you make it sound as thought they love eachother, which I am sure they do, at some level :)
BBreakdown chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hmm... soo sexy.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sexy and terrifying emotions. Perfect. I loved every sentence.
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ya so this was awesome, but I expect nothing less from you. Really I'm just reviewing because this reminded me of another Kyman smutty fic that I think you'd enjoy ;)

Keep up the great work!

. ?thread19217
Tweekers chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OH LAWD. Your writing is so amazing. Thank you for the sexual magic that you sprinkle upon the world. Kyman is so amazing, too~ ITS JUST THEY HAVE SUCH ANGRY SEX AND ASDFGHJKL; :'D
symphknot chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow this is fantastic!...i loved it...
Breathlessly chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh lawwwd. That was just delicious. I just can't.

Your Kyman smut never fails to deliver.