Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
yanera chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
this so amazingly captured what i dreamed of kyman. In almost every aspect. i love so much right now
GayFishie chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
What in God's name are you doing on FF when you should be writing a goddamn novel?! Your diction is to die for.

I do not have words in any way adaquate to describe to you just HOW talented you are and how transcendent your writing is. Please, please, PLEASE do the world a favor and NEVER STOP WRITING.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
OMG! * Kyman fangirl scream* You have no idea how much i love this! Kyman is the hottest ship ever! Ahhhh this was AMAZING!
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
#_# omg... i lliikkee iiiiiiitttttttt QwQ!
princess deadman chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
... WHY CAN'T THIS BE CANONNNN! *hits head against a wall*
Fluweel chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Angsty or not, I don't care! It was nasty and hot, hot, hot. I'm not really into bondage but you make it, well, enjoyable and believable. I would believe it if they did this. In about 9 year's time as they are 9/10 years old. And you make it sound as thought they love eachother, which I am sure they do, at some level :)
BBreakdown chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hmm... soo sexy.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sexy and terrifying emotions. Perfect. I loved every sentence.
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ya so this was awesome, but I expect nothing less from you. Really I'm just reviewing because this reminded me of another Kyman smutty fic that I think you'd enjoy ;)

Keep up the great work!

. ?thread19217
Tweekers chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OH LAWD. Your writing is so amazing. Thank you for the sexual magic that you sprinkle upon the world. Kyman is so amazing, too ITS JUST THEY HAVE SUCH ANGRY SEX AND ASDFGHJKL; :'D
symphknot chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow this is fantastic!...i loved it...
Breathlessly chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh lawwwd. That was just delicious. I just can't.

Your Kyman smut never fails to deliver.

•Breathlessly•
princessbelle212 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
dear christ this was sexy

they are so combative and so violent and I really am worried that I love it as much as I do. unf.
azngirlLH chapter 1 . 4/25/2012