Reviews for Close
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 9/14
This is a sweet little story. We once saw "future Nick" on the show, so it was nice to see a young Nick. Loved the line about teasing being a sign that two people like each other.

Cute scenario indeed. You did a good job of not going down the cliche route with a stuck elevator (a plot device I myself am guilty of once using, haha). Anyway, I enjoyed your fic! :)
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 8/29
I'm just finding NG fan fiction. You are one of the better writers I've come across. You nailed the characters' personalities and word choices. Excellent little story.
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was great! I looooved it!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This is so great. Mount Rushmore too funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
So cute. You are perfect at writing fluff. I could definately imagine both characters saying this stuff. Now i need to go re-watch season 2.
shadowhunter16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I liked it!
vanillaXtwilight chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this was just adorable :) both of them were so in did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012

And this was just plain awesome! If only it really happened...
Cornflowerblue chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
...and I am the 20th review! YAY! I am in love with New Girl too. I'm still too high from finishing the series, and I've been looking for a genuinely good fanfic, and here I am, glad to have found one. ;D Thanks for writing and posting this. This felt really realistic. Hope you write more. ;D

123serendipitee chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
SO sweet and funny! This just makes me smile! :o)
Ocaso chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Funny and in-character. Well done!

ProudReader chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved it :D
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Nice story; what a creative way to keep them in the elevator. lol
Nevillefan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved this! I could easily hear Jess and Nick's voices in this so I think you captured them very well. So cute!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was so very very good! Thank you for sharing! I'm so glad that you decided to write for this have the characters spot on. This could have come directly from the show, it was so in character and funny! I hope to see more from you! :)