Reviews for The Imprint: Outtakes and Extras
Twinsmom chapter 6 . 3/5
Both endings were great! I do think I like this one a bit better tho. It is truer to Bella's character in this story. I also like that she got to choose to be pregnant. Loved Kate and Sasha too.
Mandarin Fiend chapter 6 . 2/10
I liked both endings, can't decide which I liked better.

Maybe this one? Having the baby was Bella's choice, not an accident and she was more confident than in the other ending I guess but its nice to read both.

boopgirl chapter 6 . 1/31
Great
bmthespian chapter 6 . 1/29
Great out takes.
Montara chapter 6 . 1/9
I love this ending more! It's wonderful! This should be the ending! They did a great job with both their daughters :)

As a joke...what would have happened if one of them or both carried the imprinting gene? Or what if some guy will imprint on one of them? Than, all that avoidance would have been useless...but, they saved 2 wonderful girls so it was worth it! :)

Thank you for your wonderful story and I hope you'll write more with this username. What's the other username, if it's not too much? That way I can read your other stories...you really have a great writing style so who wouldn't want to read more from you?! :D
Montara chapter 5 . 1/9
James saw what he wanted to see...
Montara chapter 4 . 1/9
I like his resolution :)
Montara chapter 3 . 1/9
He took her refusal personal not realizing she was fighting the idea of imprinting and it had nothing to do with him as a person.
Montara chapter 2 . 1/9
He thought she didn't know and after finding out the truth...he started to fight, even when he walked away :)
Montara chapter 1 . 1/9
So painful :(
it's simply me n you chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I like this ending too. I like how the 2 girls accepted & became an important part of the Cullen family
Team Edward Rules All chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
I can't decide which ending I like more! They're both amazing :D
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I like this ending better, more loved spread around with the two foster children. This really does close out this story. Yes, it could be start of another about their child and interactions with the foster children, but not sure much of a story there. Thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Interesting way to make James the same but different from the original.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Like his thoughts about the two way imprint - realizing what they both needed.