Reviews for The Imprint: Outtakes and Extras
LAB1 chapter 6 . 6/22
Happy 100 reviews! Loved Edward's POV! The alternate ending was really great, but I think I like the original better!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 6 . 4/18
I think I like this ending better than the other one. Thanks for sharing. xo
blondferretgirl chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Love It!
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Twinsmom chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Both endings were great! I do think I like this one a bit better tho. It is truer to Bella's character in this story. I also like that she got to choose to be pregnant. Loved Kate and Sasha too.
Mandarin Fiend chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
I liked both endings, can't decide which I liked better.

Maybe this one? Having the baby was Bella's choice, not an accident and she was more confident than in the other ending I guess but its nice to read both.

boopgirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
bmthespian chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Great out takes.
Montara chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
I love this ending more! It's wonderful! This should be the ending! They did a great job with both their daughters :)

As a joke...what would have happened if one of them or both carried the imprinting gene? Or what if some guy will imprint on one of them? Than, all that avoidance would have been useless...but, they saved 2 wonderful girls so it was worth it! :)

Thank you for your wonderful story and I hope you'll write more with this username. What's the other username, if it's not too much? That way I can read your other really have a great writing style so who wouldn't want to read more from you?! :D
Montara chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
James saw what he wanted to see...
Montara chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
I like his resolution :)
Montara chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
He took her refusal personal not realizing she was fighting the idea of imprinting and it had nothing to do with him as a person.
Montara chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
He thought she didn't know and after finding out the truth...he started to fight, even when he walked away :)
Montara chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
So painful :(
it's simply me n you chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I like this ending too. I like how the 2 girls accepted & became an important part of the Cullen family