Reviews for Cherry Blossoms and Second Chances
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.
twilightlover03 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you.
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
One of the best one shots. Loved it.
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
BRAVA MY LADY BRAVA Richly written Beautifully Executed... Wonderful Writing... This will Always be one of my favorites... KimiD
summer.solstic3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
aw.. this is a really touching story.. kudos :)
MistaMeow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job with it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Nicely done!
shehazi chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Just like the cherry's blossom, delicate, fleeting and poignantly beautiful,but always a promise of the fruit to come. I'm so glad I got to read this.
Thanks for sharing.
DennaAnn chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved the story. Made me cry when Bella lost her father, though. I knew it was coming and was afraid she wouldn't be there but she was. She didn't fail him. Been there - not that long ago. I was there holding his hand when he left but not sure he knew it by then. You're right - every day is a gift.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Thanks for a great story. Looking forward to reading more of your wrk.
NPakus chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This story was beautiful and filled with hope! Thank you for sharing something so close to your heart.
vvply01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Lovely story. Glad they found each other again.
blue022 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
So glad you rec'd this with your other story. Great read - I really enjoyed it!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was lovely, sweet, sad and then hopeful - living with the knowledge of mortality is almost crippling when watching family struggle - either in the case of Bella with her overwhelming grief while working in the PICU or Edward falling into dangerous addiction requiring rehab. Then for Bella, trading one loss (Edward) with the slower but more intensified loss of Charlie. In times of pain and stress, it is often one's friends that can pull us through - glad Edward followed her and showed her how much he needed her as a friend (and every otherwise!) Thanks for this lovely piece! ;) And I miss being able to see the cherry blossoms!
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Thanks for sharing - a very emotional and beautiful story :)