Reviews for World Plunged Into Darkness
Please keep updating!

Love the story
brendafay chapter 20 . 4/23
love it and leo is and jackass
charmed-fan-17 chapter 20 . 4/15
Hi i'm from Honduras and just wanted to say
Your story is AMAZING! I love The Other Twice Blessed and i am excited to read how it happened, can't wait to read more.
mclaughlin chapter 19 . 4/8

Any chance of updating this story - anytime soon?
Princessdabomb chapter 19 . 1/18
NO LEO :):):):):):):):):):):):):);):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Heading to 4 months since you last updated.
1 question - will this story be updated SOON? or will you be putting this story on Hiatus - I hope it won't be abandoned?

You are a very good writer and your stories prove this. If life is getting too busy then at least let us know.

I don't care if you think I am whinging but this story of yours is addictive as all your charmed stories are and I hate to see any good story just left behind.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Will you be updating this story soon?

I would like to see your interpretation of how Leo will adjust to this 'New' situation that his beloved 'prophesised' son will now be pushed back in line of power now that Chris has been found to be the more powerful and will undoubtedly be declared 'The Twice-Blessed'. And how he will 'Manipulate' the other Elders into pushing/striping Chris of his powers.

Here are my 2 reasons that Chris is the 'Twice-Blessed'.
1. Prue is the eldest and most powerful 'Charmed One' according to the Charmed prophesy.
2. Chris was born first. Even if Chris was born after Wyatt he would still be the more powerful because of Prue.

Please don't keep us in suspense.
PrudenceKimberly chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
How come the sisters are acting like Andy has been around for ages? They didn't react to his death or welcome him or anything
PrudenceKimberly chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Is this the last chapter?
This story was beautifully written...I love it
Princessdabomb chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Chris and wyatt are so cute:)
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
mclaughlin chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Leo is and always will be 'a hypocritical and egotistical bastard' for him it will always be 'Wyatt, Piper, Wyatt' no matter that Chris was born first, is Prue's son meaning that even if Chris was born after Wyatt he would still be the more powerful of the two boys.

They have the same parents 'Charmed One and Whitelighter' but Prue is the eldest and more powerful than Piper which automatically makes Chris the more powerful.

As I mentioned before for Leo it will always be Wyatt. Even if Chris was born first Leo will never accept him nor will he just stand aside while Wyatt's title, powers and in a sense his position as the most powerful wiccan witch to be born is under threat of being usurped by the existence of Chris. Leo will most likely try to manipulate Wyatt (Not too hard there.) into treating Chris as the one who is responsible for taking everything away from Wyatt that should be his since his birth. Leo will try to manipulate the Elders into binding Chris' powers but not Wyatt.

I'll stop raving now and ask 'Will you be updating this addictive story anytime soon? - you last updated before I went on a month long vacation over two months ago.'
myra chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
good for the girls! on the other hand, too bad we won't get to see prue beating the crap out of leo. forgive my language, please.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Wow just when I didn't think that Leo could stoop so low. He's actually trying to get the elders to agree to bind Chris's powers because he's more powerful then Wyatt? What a crock of crap.

I've always believed that him being the father of the prophesied 'twice-blessed' child had made Leo arrogant and self-absorbed. If it were Piper that was being tortured by a demon and Wyatt did what Chris had done, Leo would be praising Wyatt like there was no tomorrow and boast about how 'his son' vanquished a powerful demon and saved his mother all by himself. That's complete hypocrisy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Leo's jealousy of Chris was one of the main reasons why Wyatt turned evil in the first place. That and Gideon.

I seriously hope that Prue, Andy, and Piper kick Leo's ass if he tries anything with Chris.