Reviews for World Plunged Into Darkness
Update
Beuty6 chapter 21 . 2/13
Love it
mclaughlin chapter 21 . 2/9
Yay! You're BACK. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I thought maybe you had gone on a looooooooooonnnnnnnngggg hiatus with this story.
Glad to see you haven't forgotten this story.

Looking forward to reading more. Especially how Leo handles his 'Golden Boy's' unexpected push from being the more powerful 'Halliwell' child. hahahahahahahaha! Leo always was an egotist. And we know he won't back down on this change.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Love the story
brendafay chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
love it and leo is and jackass
charmed-fan-17 chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
Hi i'm from Honduras and just wanted to say
Your story is AMAZING! I love The Other Twice Blessed and i am excited to read how it happened, can't wait to read more.
mclaughlin chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
Hello?

Any chance of updating this story - anytime soon?
Princessdabomb chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
NO LEO :):):):):):):):):):):):):);):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Heading to 4 months since you last updated.
1 question - will this story be updated SOON? or will you be putting this story on Hiatus - I hope it won't be abandoned?

You are a very good writer and your stories prove this. If life is getting too busy then at least let us know.

I don't care if you think I am whinging but this story of yours is addictive as all your charmed stories are and I hate to see any good story just left behind.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Will you be updating this story soon?

I would like to see your interpretation of how Leo will adjust to this 'New' situation that his beloved 'prophesised' son will now be pushed back in line of power now that Chris has been found to be the more powerful and will undoubtedly be declared 'The Twice-Blessed'. And how he will 'Manipulate' the other Elders into pushing/striping Chris of his powers.

Here are my 2 reasons that Chris is the 'Twice-Blessed'.
1. Prue is the eldest and most powerful 'Charmed One' according to the Charmed prophesy.
2. Chris was born first. Even if Chris was born after Wyatt he would still be the more powerful because of Prue.

Please don't keep us in suspense.
PrudenceKimberly chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
How come the sisters are acting like Andy has been around for ages? They didn't react to his death or welcome him or anything
PrudenceKimberly chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Is this the last chapter?
This story was beautifully written...I love it
Princessdabomb chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Chris and wyatt are so cute:)
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 7/29/2014