Reviews for Collection of Random Prompts
SubZeroChimera chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
This is a nice collection of some rather funny little stories! Keep up the good work!
The Trinity Tree chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Okay, now I've stopped laughing I'll leave a review.

I really enjoyed this! I love a good fic that pokes fun at things. The whole idea of vampire moogles... hilarious and bizarre. I'd sure be scared of them. And that they just casually live up from Marr's Pass sharpening their teeth or something, well, that makes me chuckle. I wonder why they don't like the word kupo?

So many good one liners! Although my favourite had to be "What did you think they were going to do, sparkle?" And you got the duo's banter down pat, Dah being all gung ho and not really thinking and Hana wanting to be bossy and argue with him but trailing along anyway. It was very cute and in-character.

What can I say for improvements? Not much really, but maybe we could do with a little more description of scenery? I mean, we know it's a little village, but since we can't see the dungeon you've carefully thought up, it would be nice to see what you can see in your mind's eye. Like I said, the verbal side of your story is well constructed, so some fleshing out between the occasional line of speech would be the icing on the cake.

Very amusing :) I'll certainly be back for more!
ladycordelia17 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
So Stiltzkin was right: moogles really ARE monsters! 8O O_O

Just kidding. But I would hate to be part of a caravan that ran into VAMPIRE moogles!
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was a good start for your first challenge! I love the idea of Alfitaria's caravan gleefully playing pranks on the very upright, uptight Sol Racht. And now I really want to know what the Chocobo Incident was.

It was a little confusing at some parts because of some verb tense issues. Consider getting a beta reader to help you with your grammar.

It would be fun if you did more stories of the pranks they pull on him. I enjoyed this one and would enjoy reading those.