Reviews for Let's See
E.Elliot chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Man that was so beautiful and cute!*-*
SalGersGirl chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
This was BRILLIANT and it just highlights what a TRAGEDY that Glee has become and based on the spoilers for S6 it's unbelievably going to get WORSE!
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I hope you do this for the GAGFEST that will be season 6!
hoglee chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Absolutely amazing story! Perfect pace for them, Quinn is heart-breaking and Rachel is perfect. The end is dead-on; not too settled but with the promise of more. Absolutely brilliant Faberry. Wish the real season had gone like this.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Great story - although the spoilers for Glee S4 have effectively ruined the finale - Quinn willbarely appear and Finn is back in the picture..? But yeah, your fanfiction is much better than the show!
Jaely chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
beautiful! I wish there was more loving between them but it was a wonderful read
Mord5ith chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I truly prefer this kind of ending to the clean and usual Happily even after. ;)
Willowfan chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I loved it. I absolutely loved it. And I love that you put the canon Faberry at the beginning of this chapter...seriously Quinn, you bought metro passes just to "keep in touch"? In todays world of cell phones, textx, IM's and skype...no, YOU buy something to make sure you can visit each other. And Finn leaving Rachel. LOVED it. Sure, she cried, but she got over that in...what, thirty seconds on screen? She sure didn't fight getting on the train. Anywho...point is, I don't like Finn, never did. Most of the time, I want to punch him really hard in the throat.

But I loved this. Seriously. Is there maybe going to be a sequel? A "Life in College" thing? I vote yes, if you're taking votes :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I know right. I swore I was done, but they sucked me in for season four too. This was excellent. Faberry is so on! You should continue this.
Ad3n chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Haha your ending was soooo much better. Haha. And that kiss? Damn. One hell of a kiss. Great job. Loved it!
erw-fan chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
This is my head-canon and Im sticking to it. Loved it, and since I dont have much hope for season 4 given that the writers have don such an amazing (riiight) job so far...how about a sequel? Our own season 4!

Thanks for writing, it was a pleasure to read.
Ad3n chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Haha I have to agree there set list was great this year. And I love Quinn and Rachel in this. And I think it makes it better that Finn has to watch Quinn make Rachel's dreams come true. I don't know why but I find great happiness in that. He gets to watch Quinn do all that he couldn't. And that's why she's better. Haha. Loved it. Can't wait for more. And I'll be pissed if the show has them really get married. If I was Quinn I would flat out say no and then not drive the rest of that day. Can't wait to see more!
Rumsteck chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Holy shit, that's what Glee should have been.

Now I'm feeling really screwed by the actual thing. Rude.

Good writing. That's exactly ... rah, am feeling so distraught right now, fucking Ryan.

anyway, keep doing your thing, you're good at it.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one thinking that "I won't give up" should have been sung to Quinn! Lol She never gave up on trying to be her friend, so why not more?

That chapter was perfect! I loved Rachel's dream... I just wish Quinn didn't agree that it can't happen! She should have just said "who says it can't happen?" Then kissed the hell out of Rachel. Lol

Can't wait to read more!
Ad3n chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Haha I was surprised Quinn didn't get to sing that one either. At least singing it together. I like your version better. She breaks up with Finn. It doesn't get better then that. One thing that pissese off about the show is Quinn's honestly believed in Rachel since at least the second season. And has been telling her since then that she's better and can't give up and she can't let anything stop her. Now why is it after a car ride with Tina is Rachel some how Rachel again? What let Rachel listen to Tina over Quinn. She ALWAYS listens to Tina. Sex, Marriage, and College? That's messed up. Great chapter. It's better then the show. However the second part of the show was badass they kicked ass.