Reviews for Self Harm
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Such a beautiful piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Vegeta is a changed man.
starxnova08 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
This story is pure perfection, too damn good! Your portrayal of everyone is amazing. Keep the excellent work!
Ashe chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I love the interaction between the protective father and upset son, and I think you have capture both of them so well under your hands (like why Trunks did it and what Vegeta thinks when he saw the scare on his son's face etc). Poor Trunks I'm so glad Vegeta did take care of it. Love it love it love it.
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Vegeta's protectiveness over his son is the best thing over! I hope you are still writing tho :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
RawrTheDinoKitten chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
...

Go Vegeta!
zeddess chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I don't review all that often lately, but this was just pure perfection. Vegeta was portrayed excellently: I mean, he's first and foremost a Saiyan. They're notorious for their bloodthirsty/violent ways-while Vegeta could be considered more refined, he's still rather ... well, I dunno what to call it. It's still pretty obvious that he /would/ have killed or at least maimed her after what she did. Good riddance.

Not to mention, I'm darn sure he didn't promise to let her live. All he said was, and I quote: '"Your mother will want to fire her," Vegeta said to the fear in his son's voice.'

Very well-written and executed. We need more of these kind of stories in the DBZ section. Nowadays, it's mostly filled with trash.

-tips hat-.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my gosh. That is twisted. For a while there, I thought Trunks was older but as he talked the more my view changed until he was younger, like pre-Bra. That is sick that someone could make him do that. And also sick that it often happens. Poor kid. Vegeta's reaction was good as was the ending. Especially the last line. Nicely done.
-d101
AlyssaLies28 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So Sweet! I love an overprotective Vegeta! Usually only see it when it comes to Bra or Bulma, but it's even more heartwarming when he's affectionate with his only son! You got a good sense of plot and story development in addition to a good, evel flowing writing style. Keep up the Awesome! -AL
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Dark. I love shit like that. Ive beening seeing this kind of crap with Bra but not Trunks. That pissed me off a little but now im happy. YAY YOU!
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Holy shit, this was dark! Honestly, I was very skeptical opening this story up, not believing anything could make Trunks... Well, my first thought was that Trunks was suicidal or emo or something, and those stories end up being kind of... lame. But this was compelling. You're a very talented writer. :)
sunflora263 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
kinda cute, its good to see vegeta being fatherly
Kitty G chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ummm...huh? I'm trying to figure out this story. Was the voice that was taunting the woman harassing Trunks Vegeta threatening to maim her if she didn't end her own life? I'm confused. This is a pretty dark story, but I understand how Trunks felt. I have trouble talking to my Dad, too.