Reviews for Self Harm
RawrTheDinoKitten chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
...

Go Vegeta!
Zise chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I don't review all that often lately, but this was just pure perfection. Vegeta was portrayed excellently: I mean, he's first and foremost a Saiyan. They're notorious for their bloodthirsty/violent ways-while Vegeta could be considered more refined, he's still rather ... well, I dunno what to call it. It's still pretty obvious that he /would/ have killed or at least maimed her after what she did. Good riddance.

Not to mention, I'm darn sure he didn't promise to let her live. All he said was, and I quote: '"Your mother will want to fire her," Vegeta said to the fear in his son's voice.'

Very well-written and executed. We need more of these kind of stories in the DBZ section. Nowadays, it's mostly filled with trash.

-tips hat-.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my gosh. That is twisted. For a while there, I thought Trunks was older but as he talked the more my view changed until he was younger, like pre-Bra. That is sick that someone could make him do that. And also sick that it often happens. Poor kid. Vegeta's reaction was good as was the ending. Especially the last line. Nicely done.
-d101
AlyssaLies28 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So Sweet! I love an overprotective Vegeta! Usually only see it when it comes to Bra or Bulma, but it's even more heartwarming when he's affectionate with his only son! You got a good sense of plot and story development in addition to a good, evel flowing writing style. Keep up the Awesome! -AL
Mizookie chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Dark. I love shit like that. Ive beening seeing this kind of crap with Bra but not Trunks. That pissed me off a little but now im happy. YAY YOU!
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Holy shit, this was dark! Honestly, I was very skeptical opening this story up, not believing anything could make Trunks... Well, my first thought was that Trunks was suicidal or emo or something, and those stories end up being kind of... lame. But this was compelling. You're a very talented writer. :)
sunflora263 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
kinda cute, its good to see vegeta being fatherly
Kitty G chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ummm...huh? I'm trying to figure out this story. Was the voice that was taunting the woman harassing Trunks Vegeta threatening to maim her if she didn't end her own life? I'm confused. This is a pretty dark story, but I understand how Trunks felt. I have trouble talking to my Dad, too.
TheDarkLord'sMistress chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I'm completely with Royal-Archive here, this was a very, very good portrayal of Vegeta and I absolutely loved it.

Don't be discouraged by those who just fail to understand this great piece of work!
s x s chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
j'adore! un autre du meme jenre serai super!
Royal-Archive chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Because I -do- get it.

This is actually a very good portrayal of Vegeta's character.

As the reader, you have to realize that you cannot judge a character in the story by your own moral code and your own morals. He is, first and foremost an alien. Secondly, he is also a warrior who has an entirely different standard than the rest of us.

If someone molested your child, would you not be upset and out for blood?

He didn't betray the boy's trust, the woman DID get fired. He also never said he would not kill her. Trunks has every reason NOT to trust his father, and the process is still a learning one for the both of them. You can't just read the surface of this story, you have to read between the lines- and it appears that some of you are not adept enough to do so.
TheGeniusLackingInMotivation chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Yeah I'm with Sable don't really get it *Shrugs*
Sable chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Okay, my first response is WHAT! Why on earth would Vegeta make a promise to his son only to break it and make sure Trunks knew? Answer, he wouldn't. I don't think Vegeta is one to make empty promises, if he is or isn't going to do something, he'll say so, whether anyone likes it or not. That aside, I think if Vegeta was going to betray Trunks' trust, he would have the decency to keep him from finding out. This really is just rediculous and pointless, and a poor interpretation of Vegeta as a father and as a character.
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Vegeta's a good dad, I'm glad he forced her to kill herself she deserved it. Very nice story _