Reviews for Lost in Paradise
Celestic Sapphire chapter 6 . 2/2
This is an amazing story! Love how this will involve Sonic more than it did in the actual game and even though I like the struggles he's gained in this, I don't like the overload of characters. I am able to deal with it if they aren't always there 24/7 and it's just Manic, but other than that I lovr this story! I really hope this "gift" Sonic and Manic has is used by Sonic! It would be so interesting! I really do hope you plan to continue this story! It's amazing and I love the long chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Love it! Please write another chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Please update I want to see what the others think of sonic lying to them
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I really do enjoy reading this story!
Rainbows-and-Matsus chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLAOD NOW!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Poor silver
Toyota Supra 1995 chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Update soon
Demon0fAnime chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Holy crap. I read this in one day as it kept me interested from the first chap. Poor Sonic ... just ... I can't even begin to describe how miserable, alone and frustrated he feels at having the weight of so many children's lives put on his shoulders in one small house. Great story. Can't wait for more!
karygarcia21 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
3 I loved your fic, I look forward to the next chapters, I will put as favorites, please do not leave half, your fic is super :DD :3
hs chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
yo this was VERY powerfull you have to continue oh i know this sounds perverted but could you make a sex part between amy and sonic like a way of amy comforting sonic
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
please update
Griffen The Hedgehog chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Yay! Thanks for posting a new chapter!
astroshadow chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
The last bit made me cry
Griffen The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING STORY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013