Reviews for A Goa'uld's Life (Old Version)
Kiraintheheart chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
hi, i can say that i love the rewrite of this story wich i never read until now. but now that i read it i can say that this story is not completly similar to the rewrite and that even tho i know you chose not to complete i am sincere in asking you to please rethink your decision. I love the rewrite and im waiting for you to post chapters again but i would like it if you continued this story too since it is to me clear that this story has potential and that it is a good story. I would have asked you to let me continue it but i am pants at writing , a very much preffer reading the stories. I hope i didn't offend you and i understand if you choose to ignore me. I hope that you wont :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
To be honest this version is better than the newer one, much more straightforward and more alluring
sm7772008 chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
I have read both versions of this story, and in my opinion this is the best one. Please continue this version.
Xenter chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
I like this version than your new one, it's simpler, the asgard are stubborn but they are logical, if you show logical argument to them, they will join you. I love how you bash Oma. Wish this continued to fight against the Ori in which he wipe both Ori and Others from existence as well, then no body can truly stop him :)
Kingdark chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I've read both stories and honestly, I like this version a lot better.
Barranca chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Raiden's such a control freak. Probably to do with the fact he had so little control over his life in the wizarding world. He should send an explosive thank you card to Voldemort for shipping Harry to this reality :)
musme chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I like it
even if I prefer your rewrite:
your harry is crual, dark and sadistic but in this version we only understand that when it is too late. poor asgard...
in your rewrite, it is clear: he isn't nice, just logical
but I love both of them and I can't waiting your update
Loki Allfather chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
An excellent story so far. I've read this one & your new one, if you were to combine them after you get the new on up to the point were this one starts, then continue with it you would have one hell of a good story. They're both good stories on their own, but combined they can be much better.
Dammed chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Good story. A bit short, but still very interesting and I enjoyed it. :)

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but Harry still remembers everything before he assimilated with the Goa'uld?

And will Harry ever go back to kill Voldemort and save the magic population of earth?
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
OK, I may have been a bit hasty in my first review. This fic is actually pretty good, now that I've given it a chance.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
While the idea of this fic appeals to me, the execution of it does not, especially the Harry Potter Raiden Brand new goa'uld thing. Not to slight your work or anything, but it just ain't to my tastes.
alichi chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Looking forward to the rewrite. As it is now, some parts are just sligthly absurd in how they happened without problems and the pacing is rushed.

Your Harry isn't very likeable either but that might just be because I compare him to voider's 'Empress in the Shadows' and your Harry comes out as a slightly insane bastard in his dealings.
wrath666 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
i don't really agree with having a evil harry, dark yes but making him evil does not seem right. having him wipe out the gould is okay but i think destroying the asgard is too far.
JD chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
That is good I don't know your plans for the rewrite but this is not a Dark Harry fic this is a pure EVIL Harry especially with your killing the Asgaurd in the last chapter which about had me not reading anymore.
LoganAlexander chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Hey! You're story was good but way too fast and overpowered. Ihave a few suggestions to make him stronger withouth the ascendend domination! He can create a Pocket dimension which wil follow him everywhere and within he has the complete library of hogwarts with personal items. And maybe allow rituals and runes too work. Anyway hope you update soon