Reviews for Second Chances
Nice, well done. I think it actually plays out better without having delved too deeply into the M rating. However, I think it certainly could earn its M if you were to continue the story when Sarah is eighteen. :3
Bloodsired chapter 57 . 10/23/2013
Wow! Your story is fantastic! All have their own partners and I think it has a right amount of fluff. Is there any epilogue or sequel on this?
SeverusPrince101 chapter 57 . 5/6/2013
Loved this story... I notice that it's quite heavy for a T in my opinion not that I'm complaining I read mostly anything from harmless K's to serious M's. I was wondering if a sequel could be added seeing as evil is not vanquished not that it can ever be... after all balanced must be preserved. But maybe just some fluff on Jareth's and Sarah's wedding and wedding night or something...
sheniyag chapter 57 . 3/26/2013
Sequel? :)
Please? :}
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 57 . 3/12/2013
Wow your stories are really amazing it's like reading a book.
Ruby Red-ink chapter 57 . 3/2/2013
Love love love this story! So much action, adventure, and of course, the wonderful romance! I was so enthralled with the story that when I reached the end of chapter 57, I automatically wanted to click for more before I realized that it was over...then I was totally bummed. So...a sequel perhaps? I'd love to read more!
F.E.Lin78 chapter 25 . 2/24/2013
I got so caught up in reading I haven't been reviewing-shame on me! Wonderful story, nice blend of romance, fairy tale, & reality. I really like the banter between Sarah & Jereth, made me smile & laugh out loud a few times. Such a fun ride, glad to see I still have 32 chapters to go, yay!
Seralina chapter 57 . 2/20/2013
(: #second chancss
shiroiokami chapter 57 . 2/10/2013
holy shite... two whole days to read all of this with four hours of sleep and five of work, and still awesome. very nicely done :)
reewees chapter 57 . 2/8/2013
I love this sooooo much. Glad that they are all safe and that Karen in now accepting everything.
More soon please sis. I love this. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 57 . 2/7/2013
Yay! Happy ending!...Is it the end?
FallenAngelVamp chapter 57 . 2/6/2013
Good chapter :) i LOVED it. Kharen accepted Jareth. Everyone is in good hands. Calm and peace finally...the question is:
IS THIS THE LAST CHAPTER?
Guest chapter 57 . 2/6/2013
whew...godd work, once again...a lot of supense in this one though,,,and some of the characters were questionable, but other than that its good and I for one enjoyed the ending a lot! thanks!
The Queen of Water chapter 57 . 2/6/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 58.
Honoria Granger chapter 56 . 1/22/2013
Wonderful! I love it! But don't let it end here, please...