Reviews for The Eyes of Merlin
I really hate Sirius in this story. He completely ruins it by acting like a childish idiot and putting Harry and the future in danger by doing the most stupid things
Pathetic. You made Harry powerful. Had him be taught and teach Merin. Then you go make him weak against Voldemort. Talk about mixed signals.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 18 . 5/30
Thank you for the summary of what would have happened! i really enjoyed this story, it was absolutely amazing
Fawkes Flame chapter 18 . 5/19
Thank you for this story, I really enjoyed it! I wish you'd continue but I'm glad you decided to write a summary.
WRose chapter 18 . 5/15
Great story except the part with Merlin's bodily death.
Aqua Lilly chapter 18 . 5/9
I hope you change your mind. This is a really good story. I thank you for at least giving us a summary of what would have happened. No really does that which is really frustrating. My only question: what happened to Morgana?
Treant Balewood chapter 18 . 5/3
Thanks for giving us some closure. Thanks for Writing!
so not harry morgana happy ending
Sefera chapter 18 . 5/3
Thats okay! I enjoyed it while it lasted all the same, and ill ne keeping it on my favorites list, because I use it as my read gistory anyways.
ShadowHatcher chapter 18 . 5/3
I'm so sad to see this story go, but thank you for finally letting us know the ending!
WanderingSoul chapter 8 . 1/11
Sirius is killing this story :( at this point Harry, Merlin, Morgana and Sirius would all have been executed for Sirius being a dumb shit. He is a prankster, not a mentally deficient 5-year-old.

Aside from that, nice story, I like most of it aside from Sirius
ArthurShade chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
A truly fantastic story looking forward to the next chapter
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
Story starts good, but then makes the dreadful mistake of letting Harry return to his time (at all, ever). And of all the names he could have chosen to go by...
Forgotten chapter 17 . 7/11/2017
Remember us readers...
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea