Reviews for The Hollow Men
lilachiccups chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
My face hurts from the many times I have face-palmed myself throughout this entire story...

And OH MY GOD! Could you tug at my freaking heart strings anymore?!

First the children, then the miscarriage, then the doubts and nightmares... Then THE SPLIT!? I swear, I'm lucky to be alive! Lol!

Seriously though, so cute! I loved it... But hated all that pain. BUT the pain in the end is always worthy of a dreamesque happy ending. :D

I promise my review is a happy one :D Your ArthAir stories seem to always worm their way into my heart, letting me feel so privileged to even feel a spark of happiness or sadness that they share. You really know the right words to suck me in.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
wow that was a beautiful ending :D I was pissed at the end of chapter 19 . but I have to admit you made it up to with chapter 20 god I'm going to miss this story :(
RoseMaple chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
This was an emotionally wrecking fanfic. I hated Ariadne and I loved her. I understood her. That's what made me hit the 'Favorite Story' option. Because this fanfic actually got the emotions out of me. It was an amazingly creepy work of writing and I loved the Arthur you wrote. Eames was good too. Amazing. Creepy. And sad. I think I nearly cried in a total of five places.
1. When Dom died.
2. When James and Phillipa died.
3. When the baby died.
4. When Eames took Adriana away.
5. When I finished reading this amazingly creepy story. '
Good job. Hint of a good writer, you get the emotions out of the reader. You obviously succeeded. I congratulate you. This was definitely worth a shot.
Kiluca1228 chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I've read all of your stories and honestly I love all of them. You're an amazing writer. Xoxo Kit
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
This story was fantastic! I cried at some parts. So good
MeinTraum chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I am most definitely bawling my eyes out right now... And its like one in the morning... But I'm determined to finish reading this before I fall asleep.
gracefullyclumsy chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Aww, I'm always a sucker for a happy ending, especially with Arthur and Ariadne. I loved this story. Never stop writing. :)
AHFGTECN321 chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
AAAHH! A/A babies are adorable! So so cute! Another wonderful chapter, and a brilliant ending (?) to an incredible story!
cinematherapy chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
Oh damn, I do hope they work this out! Maybe they do need some time apart. Update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
The confrontation at last. To be honest i was fearing something much worse than an inception as Arthur's plan of action so Im glad i was wrong. As heartbreaking as it is to read-witness, i agree with where you're going. They both need to some time apart to prioritize their feelings and move on from what was and what happened. Break away from the codependent relationship they've built in the aftermath. I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.
AHFGTECN321 chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Another truly beautiful and brilliant chapter. No matter how much I hated the way they were both so sad, it was so wonderfully written and so in character for both of them that I couldn't stop reading. They have to end up together! They have tooooo!
AHFGTECN321 chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
:O NO! Dont do it Ariadne! Arthur! GAH! Another fantastic chapter, I will be waiting on tenderhooks for the next!
nowarning23 chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
NOOOO! That cliffhanger! Really interested in finding out what happens next. Very very interested. I don't really have any constructive criticism right now (or criticism, really) except that I am so jealous of how perfect the proposal you wrote is, it's brilliant.
AHFGTECN321 chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
I am absolutely in love this story, it is brilliant. I kind of hate myself for not keeping up with your updates and reviewing all the chapters -as you honestly deserve hundreds of reviews- but it was wonderful to come back to so many amazing chapters to read! Please please please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
I adore what you've done here. It's never easy to understand how even our best efforts can be twisted when we're not honest to ourselves or those we love. I do find your ariadne to be overly immature at times; would love to see more of that fire we saw in chapters one and two. i am ecstatic to see that we are getting more moments with the two of them. I want so much to believe in the strength of their love story