Reviews for These Things Come In Threes
JokersLastLaugh chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
This was an awesome story and I liked it.
xQueeniex chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I loved this chapter! I couldn't stop laughing when Dianna thought she was a pirate! LOL
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Yaaaaayyyy Achele wedding! xD
CarolineSC chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Cute read
mysticmelodies chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
This was so sweet! I loved it. Lol JGroff busting in on them when they were gettin it on.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Hahaha, this was awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
momo0424 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
This was epic! This chapter was definitely my favorite :D The whole pirate part was cracking me up! Loved the story :)
J0EBLACK chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
love this..hope you write more achele fics!
Ad3n chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Haha this was awesome. I got to say Captain Agron was my favorite part. Wish she would have stayed longer. But now Lea can't say anything because she was even worse then Di. At least Di had a reason other then the rum did it. Haha great job.
iconicplatonic chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Totally loved it, so adorable! Although i totally felt Dianna's rage in the first chap. And Groff's interjections were hilarious too.

One thing though, and i apologize because i know you've already done a lot of editing, but in the first chap Dianna rightly proposes to her as Lea Michele Sarfati, but in the second and third chapters you call them Agron-Michele, and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't take Lea's middle name as a married name.

Anyway, totally loved it, and i hope you continue it at some point. I feel like a hilariously emotional pregnancy is in order :D
cjsrey chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
hilarious and adorable :)
Shadow Apparation chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
First off I'd like to say thank god that all the unfortunate events that took place in Di's dream stayed in her dream and that it was all a dream. I'm extremely happy that Di and Lea's wedding went off without a hitch and that they at least got to have the perfect wedding that they both deserved. Please continue the story I Cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Shadow Apparation chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This story is completely heart warming. Poor Di just wanted Lea's night to be amazing but the darn universe just had to get in the way. While it was a really really bad date at least it'll be a day Lea will never forget or how Di tried incredibly hard to make the night perfect for her. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ad3n chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Awe this was is do far the cutest thing I've ever read. Poor Dianna. Great job.
momo0424 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Dianna's dream had me ctfu! That was hilarious xD

The wedding was beautiful and perfect. Loved the chapter! Great job :D