Reviews for You Do Need To Shave My Dear Watson
please write more *-*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Dear God Holmes! Awesome! :D
grammervigelante chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Its a cute idea overall but I think it would be better, and you would grow as an author, if you fixed some of your grammer. In the beginning you refer to 'you' in a nebulus pronoun sort of way. That would be better off with a qualitative pronoun. For example 'the mist of people's breath hung in the air.' Or 'the mist of Sherlock's breath hung in the air.'

Another problem in the last few paragraphs is pronoun reference. You have a lot of 'he' and 'him.' With two males present this can get confusing, and you would be better off actually saying their names. For example, 'Watson looked into Sherlock's eyes, and his breath hitched in his throat,' would be a better sentence if you said, 'Watson looked in to Sherlock's eyes, and Sherlock's breath hitched in his throat.' It may seem akward to write, but believe me, its a lot better than not knowing which 'him' you are referring to.

Just some constructive criticism for you, hope you continue to write well.
grammervigelante chapter 1 . 4/26/2012

Just some constructive criticism for you, hope you continue to write well.
Norweg91 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Haha, that was awesome! I love RDjude myself, so I found this very nice, lol xD

Very well written too, so good work
42Mulder chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Jepp : )

I liked it very much . I often wondered why none of the duo got a heart attack before . Of course I thought Watson had to be the one to get it first . But its better the way you wrote it , so the doctor can save his friend . Vice versa it could have been difficult .

Thanks for writing !