Reviews for Everything I Do
ellamontallana chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
Sorry i wasnt able to post reviews. Im super hooked on this. Really, really hooked. I was laughing like crazy because of jericho. Love the humor there. Im really enjoying every chapter. Thank you. Jeff and Lita always!
ellamontallana chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Oh God... that was lovely. I was moved by the letter. It's really, really touching.
ellamontallana chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Just sweet, sweet indirect confession.. i really love this.
ellamontallana chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Hell yeah you really deserved awesome reviews!
You're my favorite author now. You made me really happy. I'm glad I found this fanfic. You're the best, cheers!
ellamontallana chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Oh my... I just died there! I love you author! “
ellamontallana chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Sorry i skipped posting reviews on the previous chapters. I was really excited and hyper to read the next chapters so i missed out.
I really, really like this fanfic! Gosh I'm so in love with this. Everything is really perfect... the pairings - Jeff and Lita / Matt and Trish. I could not ask for more.
ellamontallana chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Wow.. im already hooked. On to the next chapter!
TrinityWWE chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
Chapter 10 made me cry like fr.. it touched my heart plus i was listening 2 ''Listen 2 Your Heart'' by D.H.T but anyways u made me cry by the note jeff left for amy [i no everything about WWE,TNA,ROH and other wrestling stuff]
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
OMG ur the best at thses...how about u make a story about [The Shield and Lita,Trish,Melina ] like spys and stuff cuz i watched it on youtube by :YataPoochiee
andrea chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
love love love love the chapter especially how you decribed how he felt for her and the bed scene and all there emotion were clear cant stop reading too addicted
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 33 . 9/9/2011
amazing, i love this story, i've read it over and over again...
Vampire LitaBella chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
woow

Like it!

please make more story of jefflita.i like them..

goodjob!
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Wow loved this story also.!
Natters chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
the ending was quite clever. i just had to laugh
Lilly Lena chapter 1 . 12/12/2010