Reviews for The Heart of the Ocean
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 7 . 3/2
Very interesting exchange with Cal. I appreciate that you are giving it a different perspective; I totally understand the feeling that everyone is butchering the character into an evil villain when it's is completely not how the character would behave. This was a nice change of pace. I'm surprised he took the heart of the ocean though... Still reading!
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 1 . 3/2
Ch. 1: this is exactly what everyone wished had happened. Like exactly.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Can you please update?
Holly F Holmes chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I guess I was wrong about it being Cal but hey, I loved the way you made Cal into a kind and loving person. I hope he gets his Marie back.
Holly F Holmes chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Hello. I'm loving this story! I bet the person who has just knocked is Cal. Well...I'll find out in the next chapter.
AGirlInTheOpera chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Your story is wonderful. You're giving twists in the story and it's just awesome. Thank you for writing this story and I hope you continue it. :)
Candace Storms chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
I like this twist. Cal is not a pain in the ass. Nice character developement. Keep the fluff coming. Keep the updates coming too :)
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING SO FAR!
Demelza Sikes chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
Update please. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
I loved it! ijust have one quick cc:
When rose was telling the titanic story, it was just a very long paragraph. To break that up, all you would have to do would be to start new quotations when every new main idea starts, or have marie interupt more.
ZalelTribal chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
Nice nice nice :)
Beaufale chapter 20 . 10/4/2012
Awesome
LovePeace chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
OMG I LOOOOOVVVEEE IT!' I hope u do well in collage but update soon! This is my favorite titanic fic
TitanicJamiefan1 chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
I just started reading and I love it!
(ps you are now at 30 reviews so get to it plz)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2012