Reviews for And it happened on a Christmas night
Noped the fuck out after you added drama. Fluff 10/10 though.
bro i love this story so much its the perfect type of heartfelt story ive been looking for in a toradora fic!
keep it going! (Im on CH 3 btw lol)
linkjames24 chapter 1 . 5/18
If it was coincidence you nailed it completely. The one more line during their kiss, anyway. Same as she used in the anime. Dunno when the light novel was published.

Cute!
NNNNNIIIIICCCCCEEEEE
kingleomon13 chapter 41 . 5/4
i had a great time binge reading this. been reading for at least a few hours now so i feel like getting some sleep but just know that this was amazing and i loved it
nickz24 chapter 41 . 1/5
This story was amazing! I loved every bit of it. Thabks for this amazing story. Seriously. Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
What happened to the school trip?
Chicken nugget chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
AMAZING
some guy chapter 41 . 8/15/2017
well shoot i cried... ;-;
Lutroid chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
this chapter deserves 2 tickets, you didn't even try, eh? jk
Lutroid chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
canon police on duty! here's a ticket for ooc. reason: your taiga did not fulfill the stupid dog quota﹏。)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
That was so cute. I hop you do more fanfics. Loved it ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Happy new years!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
According to the original timeline all of chapter 4 happend four days after christmas on the day before new years eve in winter so why such a hot day and nothing being said about new years?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
This is fantastic! I am so glad I stumbled upon this treasure chest filled with so much inspiration! This is just what I need to get over the series coming to an end! It's perfect closure. Thank you so much.