Reviews for And it happened on a Christmas night
Miketsukami-kun chapter 41 . 3h
Awe that was so good! I loved it, one thing thou, it's from a previous chapter, a wok is a type of pan that is used on on a normal basisin Japan, not a kind of food or sauce.
Overz chapter 20 . 4/11
I don't know why, but I really enjoyed the way this chapter went. It felt really close to a regular Toradora episode, minus that ending. Which by the way not bad, not bad. Do stay away from making it "ecchi" or anything like that, because then you take away from what Toradora is in my opinion. Good job though!

PS: I know you finished this story and started a sequel, but I'm only here and I wanted to write a review. Sue me.
TheTinker chapter 2 . 4/7
For a first I think it is brilliant. I love the time frame you set it in as well.
Terry chapter 41 . 3/4
I've been following this story for a few months now, and I want to thank you for all the hard work you put into this fic. You definitely have a great talent for creative writing. Keep up the amazing work and to all your other work.
Turtlemore chapter 1 . 2/26
I am impressed with the story so far, i though this chapter would have been good enough as a standalone short story. Then i saw 40 more chapters and thought "this is gonna be a fun ride". Good job so far. :)
Aezion chapter 41 . 2/24
Also, if you could do an epilogue of some sort like when they are older or their marriage that would be awesome !
Aezion chapter 41 . 2/24
This is by far the best fanfiction that i got to read. I was disapointed by the ending of the original story, but you managed to fill my soul with this awesome story. In 6h i was able to read an awesome story. Thank you
Taygai chapter 41 . 2/22
I-I-I-I'm so sad...your story was touching. I hope mine will be as good as yours one day *sniffle*
mattapollo chapter 41 . 2/20
omg please do an epilogue, I want tiger-dragon babies
AmyNChan chapter 41 . 2/20
Woah... it ended... o.o Yay for Ryuuji and Taiga!
SwampThirtyFour chapter 41 . 2/20
Beautiful and touching. Very well done. Congragulations! Great things lay ahead. Keep up the good work!
cats chapter 1 . 2/15
This is what needed to happen xD
Erin Bloodrein Sage chapter 40 . 2/4
I love the way this chapter was set up! And the letter sounded exactly like something Taiga would say. Update soon! I can't wait

- EBS -
AmyNChan chapter 40 . 2/4
CATCH HER RYUUJI!
AmyNChan chapter 39 . 1/18
o.o

Been reading this and while there are some aspects that I skip, this is a really good story all in all. But Taiga, don't run away from it all! You've been keeping Ryuuji strong through all of this! If his pillar were to leave now... Taiga go back to Ryuuji now!