Reviews for And it happened on a Christmas night
Fox chapter 41 . 9/4
This feels like it was a part of the anime! Great job, I really enjoyed it. :)
THIS WAS AMAZING! You are so talented! I read all forty-one chapters in one day, starting in the early hours of the morning, ending at about 3 am the next day! Your story held me captivated, excited, cheerful, and wide-awake. Thank you so much for writing such a magnificent series!
HELGHASTMAJOR chapter 41 . 8/18
great story
Such a lit story yo I really liked it. Well done
EMH22 chapter 41 . 6/24
Man, this story has got to be one of my all-time favorites. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story.
Ravengirlify1994 chapter 7 . 6/23
Chapter 7 was good. Don't doubt yourself.
KaiSaeren chapter 34 . 6/9
The last review was me, sorry wasnt logged in
Heya. I am actually writing this after finishing the story, but i came back to this chapter so you would know which one i am talking about. First wnd foremost tho, thank you for this story i love fluff and light stories with happy endings and i had a great time reading this. That being said there are several things that are just plain weird. My two biggest issues would be. First i agree that in relationship taiga would be the more affectionate one and embarassed but that it would also mellow her out somewhat,especially towards ryuuji, that being said, i absolutely hate and disagree with the idea that she woukd just let herself be hit on by some random jerk (which in itself is a huge cliche). She did not loose her spunk towards others,she would simply kick his ass,especially since she feels like she belongs to ryuuji. Sure he would come over snd help but the fact that you just had her stand there and take it not even saying properly that she had a boyfriend and that she is not interested actualy made it sound like she would have let him while drunk,it seemed she was submisive the way you wrote it. Secon thing i belive was in previous chapter,where she told ryuuji that she found him more atractive when he was acting cool or cold. Which i belive would hurt him deeply since he always hated his fathers eyes and prided himself on the fact that he was nothing like him. Neither of these things were adressed again. Whilen we are at it. I do not belive that girls feel more lustful wheb on their period. Always thought it would be more like opposite(could be wrong,also it would be highly unlikely for a girl to have her first period at 17 and the whole reason for taiga running was moronic, very nicely written but moronic. At this point she would nevrr leave because right now ryuuji needed most. Not to mention with both of them working they would have more money... In short it was obvious you were losing interest a bit :( but honestly i love this fic and especially the first 20 oroso chapters. The writing is simple but endearing and joyfull. You did a great job and earned another reader. Now im off to check your other fics. I wrote this from my phone, sorry for mistakes:D
Ryuuuuga chapter 6 . 6/5
hmm although i enjoy the premise, I'm sort of irritated because there is no conflict present so far... Maybe if you brought in Taiga's family or something?
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 5/23
I'm pretty dang shocked. After finishing the 1st chap I thought this would've been quite a good one-shot but no you way out did yourself and made it to 41 chapters. That's really impressive so good going!
Fiery Touch XD chapter 15 . 4/14
Im really getting into this. you did quite well on this fanfic and its great.
Gennai's Acolyte chapter 41 . 3/24
Given how few Toradora! stories are on the site, I really appreciate the quality that you put into this work. There were a few issues with grammar and word choice, but considering that English isn't your first language, and the fact that your writing is still better than the majority of native English speakers, I didn't really mind too much. For the most part you did an amazing job of keeping the cast in character, which is a really difficult feat to accomplish. That being said, there were a few moments that verged on OOC, and I felt that you never really got Ami's character quite right (being as perceptive as she is, she would have picked up on things before Minori). Also, I never really quite connected with your original characters, and thought that they felt a little forced.

As in any alternate timeline fan fiction, I enjoyed the few mentions that you made regarding the canon occurrences in the show, including the dream of the ski trip, and also the analysis that Taiga made regarding Minori's independent attitude. The parallel between Ryuuji nearly dying on the beach trip as opposed to Taiga nearly dying on the ski trip was also well done. However, I felt that much of the drama was quite contrived and unnecessary for a story like this. In fact, some of the specific drama felt out of place. I felt that there were better ways that you could have executed that to accomplish literary drama without going overboard. Particularly that last segment with Yasuko having cancer (which diverges too far from canon), and Taiga running away (which mirrors canon, but feels out of place in this timeline) bothered me. For the most part you managed to stay away from any kind of fan service or steaminess, which was much appreciated, although the party chapters weren't really appropriate for the atmosphere you were going for.

Overall, this was an excellent story, and I'd love to see you write more for this fandom!
asdrfgsgae chapter 41 . 3/3
Amazing story! All I can say is 10/10
knightwolf20x chapter 41 . 2/21
Great story. I have read it three times already. One of the best I've ready do far. Keep up the good work.