Reviews for And it happened on a Christmas night
animelover5555 chapter 1 . 6/25
i loved it i still love it its the best and...i honestly cried at the end because because...I DIDNT WANT IT TO END ...but *sigh* i guess its for the best
badwolf504 chapter 1 . 6/18
Love this story so far. So glad it has 41 chapters!
Taiga chapter 1 . 6/5
amazing, plz make more
slipcased chapter 7 . 4/3
this is a good chapter man
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 3/27
A little cheesy but otherwise a very nice start. Keep it up!
XxDuckDooxX chapter 41 . 3/16
Best Fanfic I've Read So Far!
Best Taiga x Ryuuji Fanfic I've Seen So Far!
Dweebelz chapter 41 . 3/10
"That's just the way it is" Those 6 words touched my heart at the last chapter. I started to get all tingly and like my throat was all clenched up. (sorry the way I described that. I am very weird) I absolutely loved your 41 chapters of this. I know I'm sending a REALLY late review on your fanfic, but you should make a after life of this. Like they're marrige life. Maybe even a Torya and Tamura after life story, yeah? I've read this about like, I don't know, 5 times already? Yes, that's how much I enjoy your fanfic about Toradora. I'll probably keep reading this over and over for a very long time. Until then, take care!

Dweebelz~
hermioneluna95 chapter 1 . 2/27
i love your story...go ryuuji-taiga...
Dweebelz chapter 1 . 2/24
Nice fanfiction. I've read the whole thing already. This needs to be a continuation of Toradora!
This needs to be a mother fucking anime. This was so good. Once i started reading this i couldn't stop. You write so well. I know it has been about 2 years since you finished this but damn was this good. I loved it so very much. Thank you for writing this.
Cautlyn chapter 41 . 1/7
awh God dammit damn shit I wish that this story never ended Hell damn fuck
Cautlyn chapter 30 . 1/7
Well Good Job I'm glad you made this ! :D well Imma keep reading ~
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 33 . 12/30/2016
Aaand it's ruined. Stupid alcoholism ruining too many stories.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Minorin to the emotional rescue before anything even happens! Sometimes she's scary at reading her friends.