Reviews for Tiger Hunting the Kitsune
phantom frost chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Update
mattcun chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
plz write more add sex
Chander chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Plz update
Ashono444 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
...thats it? Great story...so far. Add a lemon or a humorus chase to spice things upp. And make the next chapter longer.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great scene
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It is very well thought out, but you must make the plot a little more clear. There are misspelled words and grammar. I also can see that the plot bunny came by your story too. If you can,ale a second chapter to go with the first.

Souls online fear me, for I'm,
Alex the digital HellReaper
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So so few naruto Kung fu panda crossovers so all I need to say is make a second chapter ( if this is a one shot) to this I want to find out if he will fight back of give in
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I've noticed that the shorter the fic, the more errors you make. This one seems to switch from his to her quite often, which, with how this was written, makes figuring out what's happening to who quite difficult. Also, "Fiercesome" is spelled "Fearsome".

In spite of the errors, this is an interesting story. I'm assuming there will be a second chapter, so we'll get to see Naruto's reaction. Other than that, though, I want to know exactly what Naruto's role in this world is. Hopefully that will be explored a bit, though the focus will clearly be on Tigress and Naruto.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Randomness chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow you make so many stories! Anyway update tho one
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
i can't say i'm not looking forward to seeing how this turns out

my only complaint is i wish there was more! great job
LIGHTNING THIEF chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
The first lemon fic for this archive? I'm all for it! Update again soon.
anubis93 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hmmm tigress and naruto huh it seems tigress is gonna be dominating naruto lol its a good start and nice mental imagery with this chapter plz write more
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Haha! I salute you my friend! This has been a most excellent-not to mention amusing-read of mine! NarutoxTigress, huh? Who would have thought!

Looking forward to more,