Reviews for Tiger Hunting the Kitsune
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/16
funny
grimreaper40045 chapter 1 . 8/3
dude your so ducked literally
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Okay kinda short but I this is a crossover I would love to see. Kung Fu Panda is one of my favorite movies of all time. So to see a Fox Naruto show up maybe from a ninja village to join the Fiercesome Five or something would be great to see. I would love to see how Tigress would handle being around Naruto and see if he could help her have some fun and teach her that even the hardcore can enjoy themselves sometime. This is a crossover that I would really like to see you undertake along with a crossover with How to Train Your Dragon.
dreamdemon 97 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
More chapters please
hatelove11 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Needs to be longer and needs more chapters azz
phantom frost chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Update
mattcun chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
plz write more add sex
Chander chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Plz update
Ashono444 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
...thats it? Great story...so far. Add a lemon or a humorus chase to spice things upp. And make the next chapter longer.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great scene
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It is very well thought out, but you must make the plot a little more clear. There are misspelled words and grammar. I also can see that the plot bunny came by your story too. If you can,ale a second chapter to go with the first.

Souls online fear me, for I'm,
Alex the digital HellReaper
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So so few naruto Kung fu panda crossovers so all I need to say is make a second chapter ( if this is a one shot) to this I want to find out if he will fight back of give in
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I've noticed that the shorter the fic, the more errors you make. This one seems to switch from his to her quite often, which, with how this was written, makes figuring out what's happening to who quite difficult. Also, "Fiercesome" is spelled "Fearsome".

In spite of the errors, this is an interesting story. I'm assuming there will be a second chapter, so we'll get to see Naruto's reaction. Other than that, though, I want to know exactly what Naruto's role in this world is. Hopefully that will be explored a bit, though the focus will clearly be on Tigress and Naruto.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Randomness chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow you make so many stories! Anyway update tho one