Reviews for Lovers Without Knowing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
please update
Meh FOOKIN Sooshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So, I think this story is good and all, but I feel like it was a copy and paste. The name Diane was mentioned, but I knew it should be Itachi. Also, the excessive amounts of pronoun mistakes. If you are going to copy a story, you should give credit or try to at least make it less inconspicuous.
1Deivle chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
its good but you will some times you mix up using him for her and her for him
Allen-holic chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
this is really good. please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
please update
tahrocs chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Whoa! That was awesome...more..?
CetteFilleNoire chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahahaha bold move, Sakura! I really like where you are taking this story and I hope you won't leave it as a one-shot! What happens next? I'm dying to know! :)
silver starlight serpant chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ummm, I think you have a problem with pronouns. Unless you were trying to pass Ittachi as a transsexual you should probably stop referring to him as her and a woman. Otherwise it was good.
withloveagain chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ahhh I want mmore update soon!
kittychic0895 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
this is actually pretty good for ur first smut fic i liked it alot...keep up tha good work and update asap
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this story! It's pretty good but you should stick with one POV and you are having some gender word issues. Other than that, it's great!
sunshinestar16 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
your story has great potential but u do have some errors. Like Her hand working furiously. and Fortunately for me, he had her eyes closed.

It was suppose to be: His hand working furiously. and Fortunately for me, he had his eyes closed. other then the grammer errors u have a good story here and I look forward to reading the next chapter.
BallerinasAreBabyNinjas chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I like it so far. One piece of advice: stick to one point of view. The switch from third and first person and vice versa was extremely distracting. Otherwise, this was a quality story. Can't wait for an update. :)
Cissus chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
The writing is over all very good, but there are quite a few errors with he/she, herself/himself, him/her which you really should fix. Sometimes you say Itachi is a woman, so... :P

Good work otherwise :)