Reviews for 42 Days
Leaandnaya chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
That was very nice and Santana was probably doing that in the real episode
jenmer61977 chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Still haven't given up hope that you will come back to us and finish this amazing fic. Come back soon!
Charbroiil chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
I really hope you come back soon, although you are certainly entitled to personal time. I'd love for this to be finished!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
When I was reading Santana's letter to Rachel, I was listening to Pandora and when she was talking about Don't Stop Believin', it came on Pandora... and let's just say it brought me to tears. Beautiful.
-Odyssey
Wennie86 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Great story, those letters they wrote really touched me. Hope u won't leave this story unfinished.
CarolineSC chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story, cannot wait to see where you go with it!
S chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Shit the review thing is just ON THE PAGE NOW. Who knew that. Guess I haven't been on the desktop version of fanficion in a long ass time. 42 chapter? It took 1 year for 14 chapters. Shit.
ctmlvr chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Best of luck!
Chrissie36 chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
While I totally understand that you need to take care of yourself first, I must say that I'm a little addicted to this story. Your writing is so very inviting. I absolutely LOVE the letters between Rachel and Santana. They are beautifully written.

Writing this fanfic isn't fun unless you are having fun. That's why I began writing my stories. I needed an escape and outlet to just be myself. Who would have know that it would take people i don't know to pick me and my self-esteem up higher than it was a year ago.

I've enjoyed every chapter and I look forward to reading more in the future.

Take care of yourself,
Chrissie
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
(: i love this ...never would have though of the song being used that way...sometimes I'm just happy when they throw san/rach together in the real show i miss the hidden meaning behind it! Can't wait to read more!
Typewriter and a love story chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I hope you find what you're looking for you are a brilliant writer and I can't wait for great chapters more from you
momo0424 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Glad to see you back! Great chapter! Loved their first date :)
ctmlvr chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Awesome first date! Thanks for the update!
Ienne4Puck chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
that was all kinds of adorbs! :-)
TrustInFaith chapter 13 . 4/27/2013