Reviews for The Last Slumber of Mary and Marshall
Tune4Toons chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
No, I don't know this show, but by no means has that affected me since I managed to understand the situation clearly without it. It's interesting how you start off with her made name instead of her real name. (And Mordecai Schiller? Mary spoke that thought perfectly. XD) I like how relaxed and close the two are with each other, and yet they haven't brought up their feelings for each other yet (JUSTSAYITGODAMMIT! XD), although I have a sneaking suspicion the two already know somehow, but the head-switch at the end was surprising (maybe if there was a transition from heads? Thought we were still with Mary until that moment.) So they are agents? Ooh, and of course I do like the open-ended ending; leaves enough for resolution, but still leaving me curious about what's going to happen to them after. I definitely liked this a lot, just the dynamics you brought in here. No fandom knowledge needed, and still understandble enough to follow wihout a problem. :3 Cheers!

Tune
jekkah chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is definitely a different look into Mary and Marshall. I would like to see more of it, too, especially the emotions around Marshall not letting Mary go off on her own. Love the back and forth over their new situation!
tee86elle chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very interesting premise, any chance you'd write more?
JJ2008 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Great job...will there be more? I would love to see how they adjust to their new lives.
Jayne Leigh chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Great story! Really well wrote and true to characters.

It must be heartbreaking for anyone to leave their family/friends/life behind but I must be even harder for them, being used to the one helping the people.

This is still a possibility for how the show is going to end and dispite Marshall's engagment I think he would find it very hard to let Mary go knowing he would never see her again!

Great job! Be interesting if this turned into a series. See how they handle a new life together!

(PS, poor Stan.)