Reviews for Good Morning!
koneko81992 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
ITS SOOO CUTEEE! *HEARTSx A MILLION
Snuggly Bear Zacky-Kinz XD chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
unbelievable...i was totally like holy snikeys is he gona do it and BAM! it was awesome and im looking forward to the rest of your works :D
All-American Anteater chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Yay, there getting married! The adorable fluffiness was almost too much for me to handle! Awesome job!
Lilly The Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Happy girly squeal: ACTIVATE! OMIGOOOOSH. That was so cute and fluffy! It totally made my day! Keep writing! There were a few spelling/grammatical errors, but other than that, BRAVO!
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awk that was adorable XD
shadowmistx98 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Yes! Pretty cool story you got there! Continue to make more stories! Elizabeth is just fine for me but I can't help thinking about Liz. I mean it is her real name, but anyways heat job! :D
ILovedYouThenAndILoveYouNow chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love it! I really like you style of writing, your description of Soul and Maka was real good, not simple yet not extravagant, which alot of writers tend to do with their stories. Anyways, I really look forward to more of your works. Good job and good luck!
ILovedYouThenAndILoveYouNow chapter 1 . 4/25/2012