Reviews for Full Life
nellie chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
AWWW I love this it s so good and beautiful.
I'm reading the book now so far and I really like it.
Thanks for writing this!
Lisa Cooper chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Sweet; definitely a better ending than happened in the book. Danke (thanks), L.
Me again again chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I mean this version may not work:

archiveofourown DOT org BACKSLASH works BACKSLASH d408975 BACKSLASH chapters BACKSLASH 678328
Me again chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Here's the better link, the other one may not work soon

/678328
Me chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Oops here's the link: archiveofourown DOT org BACKSLASH works BACKSLASH 405995 BACKSLASH chapters BACKSLASH 669832
Roleiplay.livejournal.com chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Oops this is the link:
Ifab1ndiya chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Here are are the scenes for this story where Anton & Patty get on the cargo ship in Boston. And where Patty thinks about Jenkinsville. :D It'd be cool if you could add them as CHs to this story. If you want...
Ifab1ndiya chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Aweomse! I only wish we could've saw how they tried to get on a boat in Boston! And this is teh 1st fanfic where they had a baby.

I know I shouldn't make demands but if you have time, etc. could you maybe show how they snuck on the boat & Anton/Patty's family reacted to this? Or could you give me permission to do this? Write those 2 fillers. I'd post it on AO3 though.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Great chapter! I like how you made their thoughts & everything. I'm curious to see how their trip to Boston turns out. I like the end too though I guessed what the last phrase was. "Küss' mich" I think Küss'Kiss michme

Hey I learned a little German! :)
moonlite982 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
awwww i absolutely love this so far! my only request is that you make it just a bit longer? other than that, great job and i look forward to more!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Ooh that was interesting! That was brilliant!But if I was Anton, I would've taken the guns! Just so the men didn't have them if nothing else!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very interesting! It's not over right? I hope they get away. Anton made the mistake of going through the field where people could see him. I think he should've worn a wig. And he & Patty should stow away on a cargo ship to Germany(though that will be hard). Or hide out in a deserted countryside until the war ends.