Reviews for The Kinslayer
dhahransioux chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was... Odd. But very well done.
Noctus Noxia chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Great story. I really loved the way you showed Hermione. I think, my favourite sentence is 'I am invincible'. She is soo strong and down-to-earth. And also the describtion of the weak Bellatrix was great. It had something sweet on it.
Leez chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Damn, I love this fic. It just appeals to my sense of aesthetics in a way no other story that I've yet to see (at least that I remember) does. I'm glad that I found it again. A truly great piece of work.

Best Regards,

Leez
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
If I could hug this story, I would. I have no words. Thanks for sharing!
Wolfie714 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Well that was certainly a different take on Hermione's interactions with Bellatrix... Are you going to continue this? Perhaps show why Hermione suddenly snapped?
yamiperv chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow, i am really awestruck! This new take on Hermione's personality is amazing and I think it would be great to have a multi-chapter story with this in it. I can really imagine Hermione being different and broken, while Bellatrix is intrigued by the girl's behavior even if she is a mudblood. How Bella kept trying to get a reaction out of the girl, but eventually fall in love with her. How Hermione would gain all her feelings back and love Bella as well...

I think that would be an awesome story to write, but sadly I'm not a good writer, so yeah XP lol

again, I think you really did an amazing job here, I really like it, every bits and pieces of it! XD I look forward to your updates and new stories :)
Greyella chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Quite the...ah...mental dream you have here...
wild artemis chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
lol so hermione finally snaps n is as insane as bella..but i dont get y bella is followin hermiones orders?
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Well done, I truly enjoyed this. *grins* My wife loves it as well and hopes that you do a continuation of it.
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
So you decided to write. Nice.. :)

I love that she didn't want to think about Bella's name as well as the metaphor.

"Ah, yes, I remember. I had been so focused on her part that I forgot mine." I found this part amazing.

Soo Hermione's a bit insane herself too. Interesting. Lol I'm totally laughing now.

Omg you called her a bitch what even shame on you. Jk.

Lol what even. Don't worry, Hermione, I'm having fun too. I don't know what the hell is going on but I like it.

Hm I wonder if I could do this. Ignore pain like that. Maybe not now, but with some practice..

Haha I love that you justified the swearing, it's so.. you :D

"... where I had popped in for a quick word with her sister." This made me lol. The oddity of this fic is really amusing.

Um.. Ron, please ask Hermione about her mental state. "Are you bloody mental?" The answer is a sure yes.

I understand that Hermione is insane, but I don't get why Bellatrix is acting like that. I mean sure, she is insane too, but why the hell does she let herself be treated like that?

So our dearest bookworm is an even bigger lunatic than our favorite Death Eater. Isn't that something?
littlebow chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was a very interesting characterization of both Hermione and Bellatrix. I don't think i've ever read a fic with them like this. It was very good though and I loved the reference to Game of Thrones in your AN.