Reviews for A Trip in the Road
twilightfanatic18 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Chapter twelve was completely confusing for me, dot take that to offense. I adored all the other chapters though, I like the story. I hope you update this soon(:
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
I'm glad that you're still a fan of it. And I have, during Mockingjay, wanted to go in the book and tell Katniss that she loved Peeta. :)
LeLa London chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
I just want to shake Katniss. I know she just doesn't get but it's kind of frustrating. Peeta's such a darling...

As you can tell, I'm still fan of it. :)
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Thanks for your awesome feedback. I did a little cheer when you said they were in character. One of my biggest pet peeves/signs of bad fan fiction is when the characters aren't themselves.
LeLa London chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Yes, Mrs. Everdeen and Gale were in character. I think despite her depression after her husband's death, she would still be worried/care for Katniss. Gale was terrifically tragic, such is the case with him, isn't it? He's proud, strong, and independent. Yeah, he's always loved her, but Katniss never really thought about him that way. She had to survive and worry about her family. And then Peeta comes along, and she feels this unshakeable connection with him that causes her to drop her defenses down when she's near him...I totally cheer at those moments. :)
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Someone asked whether this was a Katniss/Peeta fanfic or a Gale/Katniss fanfic. The answer is, more or less, both. To clear any questions up Katniss won't really be with either of them...for now. As always, things change. :)
composinkid chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm enjoying this so far. Just wondering though, is this going to be a Katniss/Peeta or Katniss/Gale story?
LeLa London chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Still enjoying your story. Poor Katniss. Absolutely terrified of getting caught and of course they were. I'm thinking Peeta and Katniss will okay but maybe not.
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Being the author, I have no idea why I'm reviewing but I just want to say that,so far, this is my favorite chapter.
LeLa London chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Oh Katniss. Peeta's gonna be disappointed in you.

I like that you're still keeping the characters in character. :)
LeLa London chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I'm still actively rooting for this and it keep delivering.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm really glad that I gave this story a shot. I think it holds a lot of promise and it'd be something to see an update from you. :D