Reviews for Contact
JaidenAye chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is superb. I love how much you've created with so little words. I love this life you've made for them and the beautiful connection they've made, imprint free.
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I loved this one, but the entire time was worried about Paul imprinting. Thank you so much for sharing, I am in love with all your stories!
SomewhatLucid chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I know I'm super late to this one, but it was so sweet. It got me right in the feels. Great story :)
Alice chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Very beautiful...
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
love it so much
SwaglenaConda chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Outstanding writing! This is a beautiful story, I would have loved it to be a multichapter but either way, its a an Amazing story.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wonderfully written. Lyrical, poetic. So moving.

The yearning they both feel for contact form another - I understand it. Unfortunately, I know it.

Well done!
Foreveranalways143 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Omg kill yourself for this. Wait that sounded wrong. Kill yourself for not making this into a long term story. You are a beautiful writer. No your an AMAZINGLY OUTSTANDING WRITER AND YOU HAVE MADE ME A COMPLETE FAN. I actually have sat and read all your Bella and Paul stories. You are beautiful and poetic in your stories. You always have a meaning in you stories and you bring the character and their past to life. I really loved this story and all your others too. I hope that your writing for more than just fanfiction because you an act for this. I hope your RL is well . Please make more Paul and Bella fanfics ... Ohhhh love love love your work.

Lola :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
What a beautiful fic. I loved every single syllable. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
i love it alot
pichon chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Stories like this about Paul makes me want to hold him, love him, and never let him go. It helps me understand why he is always so angry. I can understand that Jake thinks he can help Bella with his hugs and sunny personality. Sometimes, I guess the only person that can help you is the one who has experienced your own personal hell. I love this story. Thanks for sharing.
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH...! Awesome story! I love it 2 da max!
A.Girl.In.The.Fireplace chapter 1 . 12/18/2012