Reviews for Contact
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wonderfully written. Lyrical, poetic. So moving.

The yearning they both feel for contact form another - I understand it. Unfortunately, I know it.

Well done!
Foreveranalways143 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Omg kill yourself for this. Wait that sounded wrong. Kill yourself for not making this into a long term story. You are a beautiful writer. No your an AMAZINGLY OUTSTANDING WRITER AND YOU HAVE MADE ME A COMPLETE FAN. I actually have sat and read all your Bella and Paul stories. You are beautiful and poetic in your stories. You always have a meaning in you stories and you bring the character and their past to life. I really loved this story and all your others too. I hope that your writing for more than just fanfiction because you an act for this. I hope your RL is well . Please make more Paul and Bella fanfics ... Ohhhh love love love your work.

Lola :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful!
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
What a beautiful fic. I loved every single syllable. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
i love it alot
pichon chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Stories like this about Paul makes me want to hold him, love him, and never let him go. It helps me understand why he is always so angry. I can understand that Jake thinks he can help Bella with his hugs and sunny personality. Sometimes, I guess the only person that can help you is the one who has experienced your own personal hell. I love this story. Thanks for sharing.
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH...! Awesome story! I love it 2 da max!
A.Girl.In.The.Fireplace chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Amazing. You really captured the feeling. Really good
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is such a beautiful story-poignant, well-written, emotional, and not overdone. I really liked how Bella and Paul grew on their own, without being aided or hampered by an imprint.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awww... I'm so glad they had each other.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love this, ) and the pairing.

best wishes, Linda
Nutmeg1985 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great story :)
consumedly chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
And there was no imprint so they had the opportunity to learn and be whole again ::sigh:: together! thank you!
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
a really nice little story
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »