Reviews for Contact
SerchBythol chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
/ paul. he (paul) needs to be with bella.
ledford89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
wow that was so good
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
OMG give me tissues, that was just lovely. xx
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved this. Loved it. It packed more of a punch than many multi-chapter fics. I can't wait to rec it.
rosamondrose chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
ahh what a lovely story
digitalkisses chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is by far one of the most amazing and beautiful one shots I have ever read in my life. Paul and Bella are my favorite couple and this just makes me cry and tear up every time I read it (this was my 5th time), Thank you for writing it!
katyaleighb chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Absolutely beautiful
jleighhardy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very touching story.
alwaystoday chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's sort of sad in a way. Bittersweet, I guess. I enjoyed. R
ehqueue chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful. Sweet and sad and so well written. I'd love to a continuation of this if you were ever inspired. Thanks for posting!
taoist elf chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow... what an awesome psych you gave Paul. Very well played. I enjoyed this... my only complaint is I wish there were more.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
MadPer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is great. Love how they were just drawn to eachother and then how they grew together. Great. You're a talented writer.
januarylady chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Pain and emotion were conveyed so well. Their relationship make sense the way you developed it. So good.
rya-vitch chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
First of all, that was so well written, so thank you for that pleasure.

So many of us put little importance on touch, and how valuable it is to our mental and physical well being.

I love the connection that you created between Bella and Paul with so little verbal communication.

A wonderful and captivating read!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »