Reviews for Contact
LadyGreyDoom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful job! Paul's internal struggle and his recognition of what Bella is going through... you described it so well. 3
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ahhh this is so great! I'm so glad they were talking about it over on JBNP :)
Gracfully chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Intriguing. Another glimpse into Paul's background. I'm glad that Bella chose life not death.
Miami12 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I really enjoyed this so much. This Paul/Bella story covered an entire relationship in one chapter perfectly. Two people slammed down in life and then find and heal each other. A very different take on these two. Excellent!
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
What a beautiful story, and not overly graphic, just the way I like it.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
beautifully done. The damaged and dented souls healing each other with small touches and moments of companionship. And barely admitting to themselves that they need each other. Perfect.
CeeCee A. Picanzo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was so beautiful. By the end I was crying with them. I totally wish there could be more...its just that good! I loved Paul's background. I can see them getting married and having beautiful children together for sure!
WestcoastAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really loved this one-shot, beautifully written.

: D

WCAngel
Robin.D chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wow that was good i liked it :):):D:D
ilovfanfic chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
loved it
twilightfan7689 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Really enjoyed this :)
harrynginnyinatree chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I tried to review on Twilighted several times, but it wouldn't let me. I love this story. I don't generally read Paul stories, but this one was really beautiful. I would love it if you would continue it. Will Paul still imprint on Rachel, and what will happen with Bella? Will she go back to the Cullens? Reguardless, I loved it by itself. Amazing writing. I've read a lot of your stories, but I think that this is the first one that I've reviewed.

Anna
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Really nice story. You showed me another side of Paul that I never would have imagined. Well done! L
alexis8820 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
All I have to say is WOW this is a really great story
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »