Reviews for Contact
alwaystoday chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's sort of sad in a way. Bittersweet, I guess. I enjoyed. R
ehqueue chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful. Sweet and sad and so well written. I'd love to a continuation of this if you were ever inspired. Thanks for posting!
taoist elf chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow... what an awesome psych you gave Paul. Very well played. I enjoyed this... my only complaint is I wish there were more.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
MadPer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is great. Love how they were just drawn to eachother and then how they grew together. Great. You're a talented writer.
januarylady chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Pain and emotion were conveyed so well. Their relationship make sense the way you developed it. So good.
rya-vitch chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
First of all, that was so well written, so thank you for that pleasure.

So many of us put little importance on touch, and how valuable it is to our mental and physical well being.

I love the connection that you created between Bella and Paul with so little verbal communication.

A wonderful and captivating read!
LadyGreyDoom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful job! Paul's internal struggle and his recognition of what Bella is going through... you described it so well. 3
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ahhh this is so great! I'm so glad they were talking about it over on JBNP :)
Gracfully chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Intriguing. Another glimpse into Paul's background. I'm glad that Bella chose life not death.
Miami12 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I really enjoyed this so much. This Paul/Bella story covered an entire relationship in one chapter perfectly. Two people slammed down in life and then find and heal each other. A very different take on these two. Excellent!
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
What a beautiful story, and not overly graphic, just the way I like it.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
beautifully done. The damaged and dented souls healing each other with small touches and moments of companionship. And barely admitting to themselves that they need each other. Perfect.
CeeCee A. Picanzo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was so beautiful. By the end I was crying with them. I totally wish there could be more...its just that good! I loved Paul's background. I can see them getting married and having beautiful children together for sure!
WestcoastAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really loved this one-shot, beautifully written.

: D