Reviews for Blaine Anderson's Broken Heart
Nelliephantt chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I seriously love me some Blangst and this was just excellent. My heart is thoroughly broken AGAIN after reliving some of the moments from the episode in this. THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing a kiss in Miss Pillsbury's office as well! No one in their right mind would give a damn of she was sat there during a kliss. Stupid Fox TV... Anyway...haha. Very well done :)
Azaelia67 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow, okay, this was SO amazing. Honestly, one of the best one shots I've ever read, and believe me I've read a lot ! Good job !
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Simply perfect.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I wanted to hold Blaine so badly all through that episode. He doesn't get much support from his family. He left all his friends behind to come to Kurt's school to be with him (at Kurt's request), and yes he texted sebastian but it was completely innocent on his side. He had no interest in him where Kurt was clearly enjoying flirting with Chandler. Now Blaine has to be worrying if they will take up again when Kurt's in NYC and Blaine is stuck in LIMA by himself. I was glad they kissed in your story. They should have on the show.

Double stgandard when the straight couples kiss all the time. The hug was great but I thought the make up moment deserved more. So thanks.
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
kjsdhnlkjeskfhlfkjshb ;_;
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG the Blaingst! I can't even...wow! O.O

Glad it had a happy ending though. Just like the episode. 3
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
aaahhhh...that was so beautiful. i got a little teary eyed at the end. loved that look into blaine's head. i did wish they had kissed in the office, but you put it in there so it made up for the show's lack of doing so.
darlingsmythe chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Oh my god. This is amazing.. I'm like sobbing. I love it. But I hate it. BLAINE SHOULD NOT FEEL THIS WAY.

Okay, I'm done. But this was brilliant!

~Bekah
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
The baingst! I love it so much. Great fic, great job.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This just made the episode better

Love the fic
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my gosh, this was so sweet! I loved this! :)
WhenRiversTurnToRoads chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was so perfect! I applaud!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awww (starts crying again) this was what I was thinking throughout the episode too, it was SO heartbreaking to watch Blaine cry.