Reviews for Take Care of Me
frostonthewindow chapter 10 . 5/7
Don't feel like logging in...
THIS IS THE END?! That was great. Thank you for writing this. It was amazing and so well written. Looking forward to reading other stories by you.
SimplyaCritic chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
omg I've been looking for this for months and I finally found it yay
LigerEye chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Love this story. I don't think I'll be able to erase the mental image of Rage riding the Beast anytime soon, though.
Elaine chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Nice! You should be a book writer! Though u do have to make some edidtings.;)
jerel chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Beast Boy said metaphysically? They really ARE bleading together
xXimmortalXx chapter 10 . 8/1/2012

Please write a sequel.
Darkflames and fire chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Dear god, that was one of the best stories ever. One of the best Mind-meld chapters ever as well.
bb-san chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
please make a sequel i'm begging you to do that this story is just so amazing and i really want you to continue it please
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
This story was incredibly out of character... but at the same time incredible good and cute! Also, I think "Changeling" would have fit better, dontcha think? :P Anyway, great job!
Blangel94 chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
ok this is like general review so here goes...

a little too hot; the whole recovery time period but i do like their trip in their combined nevermore but why the changes in appearance and how long were they gone and who was in the mirror?
kenala-chronicles chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
This story was amazing! I really liked how you joined their personalities! My favorite was when they met all their emotions. Good job!
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
good story but it was kinda of confusing
Sofia Michelle chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
aww cute.. but BB other hero name is Chalenging...Animal is nice but doesn't really represent the new control over his power in the UNTOLD JOURNEY! plzzz tell what happen!

-loved it
The Cretin chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Welp...we're at the end of our journey. Its been a great ride. Awesome story. I daresay beautiful. You polished it off with class and happy ending for a character that's not so happy sometimes. Hope to read more from you in the future. I will try to catch your other stories from now on. Keep rockin

P.S. Animal's a pretty good name. Other names to consider-

Therios (Its Latin or Greek for animal. I think its Greek. I'm not sure)

Proteus- Greek shapeshifting god. There's a Marvel by the same name so make sure you remind them that its just fanfic.

I got other's if you ever are interested. Take care. Peace
The Cretin chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Well looks like they got a gameplan. Time to see if it works. Hope that nothing goes wrong. Hope you are well. Off to the next chap. Keep rockin