Reviews for Objective: Emiya
necros434 chapter 3 . 8/9
has a servant that hates shirou

o god
Nate Grey chapter 6 . 7/21
Funniest Fate story I've ever read. Which, admittedly, isn't saying much since I've only read two, and the other wasn't a comedy. But still, I feel pretty certain this one will hold that title for quite some time. So, welcome to my faves list!
Ahkr chapter 6 . 6/29
You know. I really thought I could predict what would happen based on the given information as I was reading. Not only did you prove me wrong, you summoned Berserker, had him throw me around the world once, fight Gilgamesh with me as the replacement for his sword, and most likely threw me around the world again. I had expected from reading the first chapter that Illya was going to seek attention from Archer, which I can picture, and totally forget about the idealistic idiot that wouldn't pay any attention to her, but that prediction was dragged through Hell and made into a Counter Guardian by reaching the end of that chapter.

Overall, very funny fic. and the EXTRA chapter was as hilarious as the past ones.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 2/8
the dark horse victory works well with the comedy, nice job!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 2/8
its good to see the other characters get a supporting role, shirou really is doomed...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 2/8
nevermind, shirou is in fact properly paranoid
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 2/8
shirou's pov makes things even better, he has no idea what he's in for
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 2/8
subtlety is not in ilya's vocabulary
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/8
oh dear, shirou doesn't stand a chance, but whether his doom is good or bad is still up in the air
The Unknown chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
This... This... This..this... Yes. All of the YES. ALL, of my approval does this receive.
D72 chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Quite fanged. This fic is superior.
Bob chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Rin/Berserker OTP. Rincules.
Bob chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
Hahahahaha I did not see that coming xD
It makes perfect sense though. Also Saber's "...for some reason makes me think of being a man" line was hilarious xD
Bob chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Poor, poor Shirou. He really IS a hobo now xD
shuujin.takagi chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
No sabes cuanto me he reido con este fic, demasiado gracioso. Muy buen fic