Reviews for Blood Dirge
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Okay, my first thoughts were "holy frick that's good" only slightly different. Change the "hence why" to something slightly different. It doesn't work like that. "he was why they all hid in their homes, after all" would be better. Sorry if I'm acting too bossy/editory/beta-y or anything. I just really love your work and hate to see the teeny errors. Holy crap, light bulb! do you want me to edit your stories for you? On with the reading! The color is "red" and the action is "reAd". Brothers' wake. You forgot the apostrophe. And HOLY FREAKING CRAP THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ GIVE ME MORE GIVE ME MORE GIVEMEMOREGIVEMEMOREGIVEMOREMOREMOERJEREMOAKFJ D;LAHFOEIANFLDSK;HAEWIONG;LAE
Oathkeeper85 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Write more! Write Faster! More!
Is there any place that we can still read 'Black Rose' while we wait for the re-upload?

Is this a Yaoi? Not really into it and usually get disappointed when I like a story and it goes down the yaoi path.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Please continue this story.
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love the vampire/FMA ff so far! Please keep writing this or I will try and sue you forwriter's withholding! (JK! :) ) Keep ewriting and update soon! :P
FlamingFlyingFoxOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Continue please? I loved the original of this, I love this version too. I really can't wait for the next chapter! So continue as soon as you can, okay? :)
Spyrkle10 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yay! You're alive! And I have a question... If you write another Ed-is-in-trouble fic, STOP BABYING HIM! He is the FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, EDWARD ELRIC, SON OF HOHENHIEM OF LIGHT, HERO OF THE PEOPLE, STATE ALCHEMIST and HAS SAVED THE WORLD(and saw TRUTH), for heaven's sake! Stop making him a wittle baby! PWEASE... pwease... PLEASE... please... PLEASE! I'll stop ranting now.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OOOOOOHHH! WHERE IS THE REST? haha you have hooked me! XD
Squiggle111 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awesome, I hope you write more -
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
SoullessElric chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OH THAT WAS SO GOOD! I was looking forward to reading at least one really good fanfiction tonight, and I found one! u
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 4/25/2012

Please update soon. I need to see what happens! Will Roy help? Will Edward be okay? Will Edward turn? Why is the vampire dude still alive? Will the vampire try to kill Edward? Will Roy and Ed fall in love? I need to know! This is an epic story, please update soon to keep my sanity in check.