Reviews for Bebop Blues
OnceUponAnOriginal chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this! Your writing is fantastic, you've had me hooked :)
Anazarel chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
I loved this story, every character was so well built, even the OCs. And the dialogue was superb!
But I'm afraid it was too vague too, I got lost with the gem think. I liked this story so much that I'd like to grasp the whole plot. Could you sent me a mini-summary or something please? I wasn't able to understand why Mai had to die, and that's such a shame. You'd do me a great favor (I hope I'm not being a bother) :(
Zeta Marie chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
Okay, so I understand that this has been complete for the longest time. I just wanted to tell you how great you are at this! This story had me crying by the end, that is how drawn in I was. And there were so many parts that I was like, "That did NOT just happen... did it?" Brava! I would love if you took a look at some of my stuff on my profile. Not sure if you would like any of it, but I thought I would ask. Keep writing! :D
Ghibli Ninja chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
Wow... not much to say but that. This whole journey was exquisite. It felt like an entire anime series, but then at the end, it was just like one big episode, with everything leading to the bebop crew coming back together. This was pure genius my friend. That's all there is to it.

See you in space, Cowboy
satomika chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
eh...?

i actually didn't understand why the last part's blue...

on one hand...

i love it!

it's got all the elements i want in one reading material! :D

more spike/faye please! :D
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Wow! I loved every sentence of this entire story, although I was brought to tears when Mai and Roy met their end together. Still, it was very fitting, as everything in Bebop tends to be. And your story filled in so many blank spaces so well... simply wonderful. Can't wait to investigate the sequel & epilogue you've hinted at! Thanks again for such a brilliant tale of all my favorite space cowboys (and some new favorites too).
DawnoftheNutter chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
And I'm simmering with burning tears...you are a really good writer. You had consistent themes, great dialogue, and interesting interactions between the characters. One thing I wished I'd seen more of was a bit more description of Mai, I vaguely remember what she had looked like by the the story ended. Your type of story was great with the short sentence structure, maybe a little more setting/imagery would have been a excellent boost, but there is nothing to truly complain about. Thanks for the great read.
ctrlaltdiee chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
i don't even words. i can't, really? holy fuck.
this was amazing. it lost me at some points (mostly the fucking riddles with more than one person speaking.) but god, it was so /fun/ even when i had no idea what people meant.
at the second to last and final chapters, i was bordering on tearing up. then before the explosion, i got way closer.. and then, "Here lie the damn Spiegels."
i lost it. DAMNIT. i tried so hard! and got so far. ugh.
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
Hello! It's been a while! Fantastic ending. I would really love to see you do an epilogue or a sequel for this. Thank you & congratulations for being able to come up with such a masterpiece.

Until next time,
Releina Artemis
DestielMinion chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
That was by far the best Cowboy Bebop story I have read on this site. Words can't even express how much I loved it!
You portrayed everyone perfectly, and the amount of depth you put into your OC was amazing. Truly wonderful. I simply could not stop reading!

I am eagerly awaiting the epilogue and sequel
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
OMG that was ... no werds for it was amazing a big thank you for writing it
Shrilaraune chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Thank You. This is a personal favorite.
aka pimpinsatan chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
I just read this whole story. I'm sad that I haven't noticed it before. But then again, all of your crazy cliff hangers would have made my head explode while waiting for the next chapter. Great story. You kept the characters and scenarios believable. It's hard to keep Spike and Faye, who they are and still get them to 'hook up'. I think you did a kick ass job of it :)
Shrilaraune chapter 29 . 2/26/2013
This has been a real pleasure to read-honestly. I have to admit that I got a little confused a few chapters back, but I realize now that this was intentional. You depict the original characters quite well and have given me new favorites in Mai, Rose, Flora and Roy. I await you final instalment eagerly.
Harumigirl chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
awesome! i loved this chapter.