Reviews for Underdog
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Loved your story.
Jay chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Really glad I read this. This story is one of those little gems that you're looking for & miss. Great work!
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Beautiful story with a great message.

I really loved it :)
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This warmed my heart. Sweet story.
Janey-Cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Yay! Inu beats the shit outta Sessho!

Definitely one of my favorites. Though I had the urge to do the karate kid 'wax-on-wax-off' thing the entire time... meh. Still one of the bests.
It had excellent prose, you obviously took time and spelled everything correctly, and you actually bothered ton use proper grammar. Not many people really do that any more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
omg so cute but at the fighting parts where inuyasha get injured I cried
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
O.O! damn, what a thriller! ok, so it reminded me a tiny bit of rocky 1, but who cares. it was awesome!
MeltingpotGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
O...M...G! THIS WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! I love how you had the epic time skip, like I was reading a Rock Balboa movie. lol Great job!

Kagome-chan
hanyoulover26 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awesome story! Loved it!
bimbim chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwwww! This was an awesome story! I loved it! BEST STORY EVER!
AnnaliseIsmeneRomano chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really loved this story! I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a story as much as this. Wonderfully written.
airwad chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
AWWWWWWWWW!

Thats my new moto..."The underdog ALWAYS wins"

ha ha!

That was SOOOO AWESOME!
ninjamidori chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
XD

FRIGGIN AWESOME
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
An absolutely awesome bit of work! D I really was expecting Inuyasha to fall to Sesshomaru, but your ending makes sense. Well thought out- the only way Sesshomaru and the world would stop looking down at the hanyou would be to have him win the championship. Although... It was hard to believe when Inuyasha actually got his claws close to Sesshomaru's heart. But still! Sesshomaru seeing Inu no Taishou in Inuyasha... Good job there, really. As I said, very well thought out. D The only thing that could touch our icy youkai's... heart? would be that, and seeing the love and will from Inuyasha for Kagome. How Kagome played a vital role by rooting for Inuyasha, her fear and worry for her, and their love... Totally well done. Really, a great job done of Underdog. ) Kudos! Your writing is fantastic.
RyuSensei chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I have nothing to say other than this story is good. I like your style :p