Reviews for Punishment for Betrayal
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 6 . 6/26
That was a big step for Klaus to Caroline anything that he learned from Anya.
Oh Caroline the tables are turning for her and Klaus.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 6/25
I love this turning point for Klaroline.
Oh I hope when the salvatores find Caroline she's forgiven Klaus and plans to stay with him. lol
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 4 . 6/25
Oh I can't wait to read what Klaus' blood is doing to Caroline?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 6/25
Glad Caroline is fighting. Don't know about her flipping the switch? Did she really?
Klaus definitely saw a side of the baby vamp that will probably have him want her even more.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 2 . 6/25
Love Caroline's thin line between hating and wanting Klaus.
saraaaa chapter 15 . 6/23
omg this story was amazing cant believe it has finished :((((
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 6/16
Oh snap Caroline would choose death over being a prisoner. Intriguing indeed.
Thanks for sharing.
ElixianDreamer chapter 6 . 6/10
This is so well written!
Trinity chapter 15 . 6/7
I loved it so much, but WORST ENDING EVER! WAS THE CLIFFHANGER REALLY NECESSARY?!
peacelovesfrogs chapter 9 . 5/9
I would love to know what Klaus said at the end, in the conversation with Elijah. But won't let me copy the phrases. :(

Good chapter though :)
Ummm when a woman is being raped, she's not telling her rapist to fuck her harder...so technically, Klaus didn't rape her...get yo facts right...
coveredinthecolors chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
This was so good! I really loved this story. It was beautiful and well-written and I'm completely in love with it.
YoyoMema chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Really this is a perfect story! God! I'm crying
You really did a great job.
Esty chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
I absolutely loved your story. So refreshing from all the other VD stories. Yours doesn't actually center around the series, it doesn't depict every single line said or every action done. Thank you for publishing this awesome story! I've always been a huge Klaus fan, so this story was absolutely amazing!
Rape chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
Hmm... I understand that this is fan fiction and not everything can be published here. Still, I wouldn't call chapter 2 rape per se. Sorry, I just don't buy it.