Reviews for Irregular Piridi Meeting
PokeMaster Zelda chapter 1 . 7/4
LOL. Although I don't know whether I want to cringe from Viridi's dream, or laugh from the overall story...
Nathan B.Albanes chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This was fucking funny and fucked up in the same way
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Make moar or Elmo will come for you. :o
Dark Pit chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I can fly by myself
Pit chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Dark Pit can fly by himself! And even if he was getting powers from Viridi she would control the flight path with him havering very limited dodging space
lalalala1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I cannot tell you HOW hard I laughed while reading this. Seriously. The perverted dream Viridi was having was just GOLDEN. Aside from that, the kiss and the love being revealed was a bit... I don't know, sudden? Rushed? It could've used a little more... build-up. Anyways, this was hi-LARIOUS. A great read!
Magnus the human chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Well um hey can I post the video on YouTube cause that was hilarious hey pit did you start dating virdi after that? Hopfully you forgot about all of that paletana stuff any way have fun thing dirty things about virdi now.
Stella6 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Okay, first of all, you need to get some consistency in this story with the names. Is the name Pit or Pitto and is it Dark Pit, Dark Pitto, or Burapi/Blapi (not Birupi)? Seriously, which is it? You cannot go switching back and forth as you please between Japanese and English. It is pointless. What's the reason of even including the Japanese names anyway? Or are you maybe meaning Pittoo, Dark Pit's actual nickname and this is just a misspelling? Regardless, it makes no sense as of now. Please keep that in mind to reduce confusion.

As for the story itself...well, I obviously wasn't the most serious story. It was pretty rushed and seemed to include some random pervy stuff at the end just for the sake of it, as it is really out of place. But the main issue is that it is just rushed as all hell, no offense. Really, why are Pit and Viridi randomly in love at the end? Nothing really happened in this story between the two. Now suddenly at the end the two are making out when they didn't say a word to each other? Sorry, but it's a typical poor ending for a oneshot. At least have some build-up.

Sorry if this seems ranty and harsh, I don't mean for it to, just trying to offer some criticism for future works. It had a good concept, but, it just sorta left from that idea and was basically rushed straight to the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Pit chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow, that was sometime for me. I can't believe Phosphora planned that, and using Pittoo to get me to come here. It was also weird seeing that video of Viridi when she was in bed. Then... I don't even wanna talk about the rest that happened.
ultimateCCC chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
How about a talk show fanfic with Palutena hosting?
zanpaku chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
It was real good and it was funny, clever, and had a god like ending. ;)
C the Wyvern Rider chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So. freaking. Hilarious.
Neez chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was probably the funniest thing I've read on site. Good job.
Thepictoad chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
waddyya mean, "even Piridi"? WE NEED more PIRIDI ABOVE AWL!