Reviews for Tris and Four celebrate
Dauntless chapter 10 . 2/23
Too bad computers don't have clapping emojis because you deserve one. :) Thanks so much for writing this! Follow me equine_genius_13_
Dauntless chapter 9 . 2/23
I hope she gets better fast too...:)
Dauntless chapter 8 . 2/23
Thank you so much for taking this story where it is!
Dauntless chapter 6 . 2/23
You go girl! Aww Tobias :(
Dauntless chapter 5 . 2/23
I don't know how long ago this was written, but thanks so much for writing it! Fourtris forever!
yanb chapter 10 . 1/7
This was nice
annomos chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
i loved it great story keep it up
rachel5029 chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
I can't believe that she is trying to get rid of the feelings from the night when Peter, Drew, and Al attacked her. That was the first time she ever spent a night with Tobias. It was so cute in the book. Super, Super, Super excited about the next chapter.
rachel5029 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Well now he's seen her coming out of the shower. Well I guess it's a good thing that their not embarrassed around each other. Super, Super, Super excited for the next chapter.
rachel5029 chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Oh my goodness! Their first making love session. That was so romantic. Super, Super, Super, Super excited for the next chapter.
rachel5029 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
excellent chapter
Rachel chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Oh know there going to figure out that he is Divergent too. That was kind of a good ending.
Rachel chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
I can't believe that Zeke and Uriah's mom came to take care of Tris. Then of course they try to that while she has a bruised windpipe. Super excited for the next chapter.
Rachel chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
I can't believe that Eric tried to kill Uriah and Tris. Hopefully Tobias, Zeke, and Lauren can keep them safe. I can't believe that EVERYONE knows that they are Divergent. Super anxious for the next chapter.
Rachel chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
I can't believe it! They finally did it together. I can't believe she did that to him. Super stoked for the next chapter!