Reviews for Never Gonna Learn My Lesson
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This was great. Definitely an amusing fill of time that should have been in the manga. And I did love how you wrote everyone (yes, especially tension between Fai and Kurogane). Thank you for writing!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely love this! Although, reading it reminds that I myself have to study for college exams xD Thumbs up for this story though :) It was rather... refreshing reading about the three males doing something normal like studying.
Alle9009 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
You're from Singapore, right? It's the only country I know which has secondary school instead of middle school or something.
This is pure- fine, almost pure- crack. Have not laughed this hard in ages
I love this story.()
Duskinator chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
*giggles* The answer is 84. What in the hell? *grins* Fai, you cheeky little-! *laughs* Oh, that's just too funny. And even after all the studying...*rolls around on the floor* Heh...hehehe...HEHEHH...HEHAHHAHAHAH...BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was awesome. I did wonder how they learned to build those dragonflies in Piffle, now I know, lol. I was laughing pretty much the whole time, except during Fai's little POVs, that was a nice touch of seriousness.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OMG I laughed waaaay 2 much!
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh my God! This fic is so hilarious I have a stitch in my side from all laughing. And at the very end
'I told you the answer was always eighty four.' rotflmao! I love your characterization of them all and I really like your theory on how they actually learned all the stuff about dragonflies and whatnot.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Win. Pure win. Crack with angsty Fai ... yeah, pure win. Especially since Syaoran didn't even pass :D
And Syaoran's little deal at the end was amazing too :D. Oh, and his comment about Fai and Kurogane (pffft. Grew balls there, hmm? About time :D)
Loved reading this!
Zero Cifer chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
' "You know I could jump like six feet higher in the air than a normal person and see the auras of living things with my eyes closed, right?" Kurogane drawled.' I spit out my PB&J sandwich and laughed until my sides hurt reading this story.
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
My God, I have found EXACTLY what I was looking for! This is the perfect blend of humor, angst, and sexiness. Congratulations, you are a genius with one-shot fics. I was having a bad day today, and your story instantly brought a smile to my face. I'm not even sure which scene I loved most. I rarely get this excited about a story I've read, but alas, you are THAT amazing. I hope you continue to write stories in the future, and I will keep a look out for them. Until next time xwcx
Iaveina chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was amazing. I'm REALLY glad I read it xD I adored the characterisations!

...I think there was a little Skyrim reference hidden in there? If so then it was marvellous...if not then I'm evidently tired enough and picking up things that aren't there xD
silvestras chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
"So," Syaoran said, unable to help the grumpy snarkiness in his voice. He pointed at the colour-coded silhouette of a person's body on the screen. "These are the five senses that a normal person has. You can take out your worksheet and colour in your extra senses if you really want to."

I died.

This story was mostly hilarious, kind of angsty, and all in all pretty brilliant. 3
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
hahahahaah only fai passed! hahahhahahaha lol 84! lol !
Cloverfield chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS.

Seriously. I have not laughed this fucking hard reading a fic (or been ping-ponged back and forth through so much delicious angst) in such a long time, you magnificent author you.

*explodes into hearts and rainbows*
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was an incredibly long story, and I don't know if I would be able to review it well (since I'm a horrible reviewer), but here I go.

I love Fai. I think he's a really fun character.

I absolutely love Fai's broody self mixed with his (fake) dumb self. I love his small moment of Princely pride when they are studying history. I love that Fai was the one that costantly commented on "84" and that ended up allowing him to pass. I love how hard he actually tried to study.

I love how every character (Except Sakura) had a moment of "Fuck This" while studying.

I love how everyone has parts that they're good at and parts that they're bad at. I love how good they all were at math. I love how horribly bad Fai was at history.

I love the horror that was shone during the literature section (made my day, I remember studying literature back in high school). I love the reaction to programming. I love how they seemed to rely on alcohol to get anything done. I love Kurogane's murderous rage, and Syaoran's exasperation.

Plus the sexual tension that lay there between Kurogane and Fai~

Fai's emo attempts at not getting close to Kurogane.

I love how little bits of Fai's horitsuba science teacher is shown when the science part comes up.

I love the anatomy part, and how scary the two men are when it comes to using their knowledge of battle and violence to remember anatomy.

This was really well done. Much loves.

I would write more of my favorite parts but I have a hard time remembering each part and also have to go to class.

Ciao for now.