Reviews for Love and Sins
Hey, you're a great author. Everyone has writing errors. You said you were going to fix them and your readers have faith in you. I don't know who he was, but a wise man once said:
" an ERROR does not become a MISTAKE until you refuse to correct it."
Just keep doing what you do, okay? That reader was really harsh in correcting your mistakes. I think your writing is amazing, alright?
Adelene900 chapter 42 . 9/26
The ending is solo Saaaadd!.
I can't help myself but cry!
And.. Thank you for this amazingly sad and beautiful story!
I choose A
Adora is soo kind. And this story is really good
Vera290 chapter 2 . 8/12
1kasey1 chapter 6 . 7/25
The butlers name is Sebastian.
I see what you did their.
Anna chapter 16 . 7/13
TroppoFavolosoPerVoi chapter 7 . 7/2
I got an idea from your story , and I am using a couple of the same ideas, just where Natsu yells at lucy and feels guilty, and the idea of seven personified sins, I'll make my own people for them though
I really do like your writing and especially how the chapters are nice and long
Oh my gosh! That was amazing and so heartbreaking! Natsu was so cold and rude to Lucy before she died but she forgave him in the end with her smile (I think she forgave him at least) This fanfic makes me want to crawl into my bed and cry. So well done author!
hooowaaahh the story is great really, but im a really bored to read im sorry,,
The story is sooo sad. But still the best story I've read.
Omg this story just blew me away! You are an amazing author! Holy crap! Like, this stuff needs to be made into either comic, anime, or better yet, both!
CelestialThunder chapter 17 . 1/1
I hope Sebas-chan is the next nickname! Grell is great!
CelestialThunder chapter 7 . 1/1
I cried when Yukino summoned Loke, I don't even know why. Oh god, I feel like such a wimp... *pouts in corner*
CelestialThunder chapter 3 . 1/1
OH MY GOSH! Sebastian! Is he as smexy as Sebastian from Black Butler!? WHERES CIEL!