Reviews for Something better than In the Middle
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Now I'm sobbing like a baby but it's happy tears so there is no sarcasm at all when I say thanks, thanks a lot for this.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I am SO glad Rose came back this would have been a really sad fic otherwise
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Perfect!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Q.Q There are stories of yours that make me hate you...and then I see things like this...that make me love you all over again...
LadyArin chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The best part was the Princess Bride quote. Or maybe it was all of it.

Loved this.
here-not-there chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love how RosexDoctor didn't have a lot of screen time in this fic but their feelings and love still shined through. absolutely beautiful!
infinities chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Love this fic. So much.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart" I have even finished reading the first sentence of your story and I already love it! Any story that includes the Brigadier is likely to be fantastic! Okay, now I've read the fic, loved the princess bride quote by the way, and just..wonderful story! *adds to favorites*
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Just yes. This was amazing! I really really liked it! Thank you so much for writing and posting it! I loved the feelings, and the reactions of the characters. Your short back stories (like the planet and the blonde hair) were concise and not over done...It was wonderful.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
verry nice
jadesei chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Abstracted chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aw man, that's the kind of miracle the Doctor deserves at least once in his life. If he were to cash in his good karma points, than Rose Tyler would never die.

Beautiful and sweet and uplifting. Thanks for a great read!
MintaClaire chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow. That was really good. I love it. And the Princess Bride reference made it all the more awesome :)
Allons-y Alonso chapter 1 . 4/26/2012