Reviews for The Back of the Tiger's Hand
Frankistien chapter 1 . 7/12
Ya'know I've never been interested in Takagi and Kaya's relationship because Takagi never seemed as invested in it as Saiko or Hiramaru with their girlfirends, but this fic totally changes that perspective and really adds more depth to the pair. Great job!
B.Vain chapter 1 . 6/3
Nicely done. I had wanted to read a good Bakuman fic featuring my fav characters- Takagi and Kaya. thank you for the hard work.
Anela.Banana chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Very cute story! The slowly-creeping-into-his-writings thing is very adorable. I love it! The lack of seeing Takagi and Kaya's relationship in Bakuman is sad for meYour story kinda made up for that! Good Job!
risenfromash chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This was very cool. Their relationship was one of the things I feel was so special about this manga.
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
They were all so in character and the entire story was so sweet! I absolutely loved reading it.
Sadji chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Such a good story ! I love it. All the characters were in character, it was very well-written. Thank you.
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
The details you slipped into this story make the story seem more realistic... and Kaya's voice is very authentically Kaya.

This may be a little off topic, but where can i find Charaman, the Bakuman Guide?
Yeosin G chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
waaaa love it! came here looking for a Kaya Akito story and yours its just awesome! u sure did Kaya some justice :3
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was beautifully written, and my heart just about burst with fondness when Takagi slipped that tidbit about Kaya into PCP, and Kaya was just so utterly happy about it. Kaya is truly one amazing person, and I'm so glad that both Takagi and Mashiro realize and appreciate that.
your fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm literally crying. Thank you for noticing Kaya T•T
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
such a cute one shot. thanks for sharing your work.
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lovely.
hopelessromanti chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
...jeez, that was good. I liked how it worked up from "She's sorta cute" to "I really love this woman." Great job at capturing the two!
xinde chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
:DD Takagi IS a really lucky guy - Miyoshi is perfect for him in ways he only seems to realize in this fic. For all her bubbleheadedness, she's great inspiration and support for the boys; love her. Anyways, nice fic! They're all really in character and act just the way I imagined...I like :)
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this is simply lovely.
I haven't yet finished reading Bakuman, but I'd felt too deprived of Kaya and Akito's married life to not peruse the archive here. and I am so glad I did! you've managed to weave these two together beautifully, in all their imperfections and complexities. great job!