Reviews for The Back of the Tiger's Hand
risenfromash chapter 1 . 1/4
This was very cool. Their relationship was one of the things I feel was so special about this manga.
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
They were all so in character and the entire story was so sweet! I absolutely loved reading it.
Sadji chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Such a good story ! I love it. All the characters were in character, it was very well-written. Thank you.
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
The details you slipped into this story make the story seem more realistic... and Kaya's voice is very authentically Kaya.

This may be a little off topic, but where can i find Charaman, the Bakuman Guide?
Yeosin G chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
waaaa love it! came here looking for a Kaya Akito story and yours its just awesome! u sure did Kaya some justice :3
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was beautifully written, and my heart just about burst with fondness when Takagi slipped that tidbit about Kaya into PCP, and Kaya was just so utterly happy about it. Kaya is truly one amazing person, and I'm so glad that both Takagi and Mashiro realize and appreciate that.
your fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm literally crying. Thank you for noticing Kaya T•T
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
such a cute one shot. thanks for sharing your work.
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lovely.
hopelessromanti chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
...jeez, that was good. I liked how it worked up from "She's sorta cute" to "I really love this woman." Great job at capturing the two!
xinde chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
:DD Takagi IS a really lucky guy - Miyoshi is perfect for him in ways he only seems to realize in this fic. For all her bubbleheadedness, she's great inspiration and support for the boys; love her. Anyways, nice fic! They're all really in character and act just the way I imagined...I like :)
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this is simply lovely.
I haven't yet finished reading Bakuman, but I'd felt too deprived of Kaya and Akito's married life to not peruse the archive here. and I am so glad I did! you've managed to weave these two together beautifully, in all their imperfections and complexities. great job!
illjwamh chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Very nice. This is exactly the sort of thing I wish they'd included more of in the manga.

Great to see another Kaya-chan fan.
pelusa-writer chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautiful. I think you captured very well the essence of their relationship, and I appreciate that. My heart actually felt warmer when I read it, I love those two...
Thanks for keep you writing :)
Jack chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Funny and amusing; I loved the way you characterized everyone here and how you linked all your thoughts together with rather "romantic" actions. Good job!