Reviews for The Soul Guardian
Sliver of Melody chapter 21 . 8/13
How supremely interesting. I quite like this.
pokefan366 chapter 21 . 7/30
Are you going to continue this story? It's really good so far.
buterflypuss chapter 21 . 6/14
interesting
GryffindorkofOz chapter 21 . 5/26
Please update. I really like the writing style of this, where we find out stuff through the letters. I also like how most things don't change. Can't wait for Harry to visit the reserve or have Charles get in trouble. UPDATE!
Shadis Anubis chapter 21 . 5/16
Oh man is this story awesome. I love how you've written it, especially the letters part. I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to know how Charlie will handle this, not to mention 3rd year! Oh my gosh 4th year is going to be the year that he gets a grey patch in his hair and wrinkles. Such an awesome story, all the kudos go to you!
kdarnell2 chapter 21 . 5/3
Oh, I do hope you plan to continue this story, it's wonderful!
Parallel Parabox chapter 21 . 4/30
Hi. I dont know your plans for tgis story, if you choose to continue it or abandon it, but I just want to say that I really like it. There isn't enough canon interaction between these two and what we see of their personalities would meld really well. I feel like you excellently captured that in this story.
secretwhovianpony chapter 21 . 4/18
Question. Is the bond a parental one, or is it a sibling one? I feel like its more parental, but im not 100% certain. As for my thoughts on the story itself? Totally awesome! I think its really cool. It doesnt mess with the canon all that much; yet it still changes it enough to make it seem brand new. Also: Arent the Tonks related to Harry? 'Cause im sure I read that a Black married into the Potter family. And since Andromeda is a Black by blood, wouldnt that make her and Dora cousins of some sort to Harry?
AnimeHunter411 chapter 21 . 4/3
I am really liking this story and I can't wait to read more of it! I hope that you UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to see how Charlie reacts about Sirius and him being tossed in prison without a trail. Keep up the GREAT WORK and UPDATE SOON!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 21 . 3/28
the development is slow, but story is good
jadedquartz chapter 21 . 3/24
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
I love the story and would love there to be an update soon!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 21 . 2/25
Amazing story, it is absolutely brilliant. I had read a couple chapters of this a long time ago and I only just found it again, really well done.
Tomato.Ketchum chapter 21 . 2/20
Soo, this story is amazeballs. I absolutely love the whole story through letters thing. I really hope you update this soon!
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 2/15
too bad the school governers means malfoy, i look forward to more