Reviews for The Soul Guardian
gleefan2009 chapter 21 . 3/18
love it please write more
LaFolleDeService chapter 21 . 3/10
Hello,

First of all, sorry for my bad English, even if I can read it as easily as if it was my mother language, I know my writing is... well... really bad. But I wanted to let you a review more than to hide my lack of communication skills in English... (And be glad you don't have to decipher my voice when I'm speaking English...)

So! Back to our business! I read you fic in one shot, it's good! I love the way Harry and Charlie care for each other, it's seemed real. I think the little changes on the story, made because Charlie is here, talking with an adult eye on the situation, nice and refreshing. Seems to me like for now, there is only little changes, but they are going to be better and bigger with the time. I can't wait to read it! (But please, take your time, I prefer waiting and have this king of chapter than a fast but average or worst chapter)

Well, truth is I read it yesterday, but on my phone, and before sleeping. And I couldn't send you easily a message there (I prefer tiping on a real keybord) and so, I almost dream of it! (Before sleeping, I was picturing what could happened next, but my real dream was about work... T-T)

There is so many things I a eager to read... What about the diary? Bill is a curse breaker, something like that must trigger is mind if he can have a hand on it. Well, if Dumbledore doesn't keep it, that is. And what about Dobby? And when Sirius will go out?

... Well, so many things on my mind right now! All because of you!

And then, I thougt about the things that must have been changed but didn't, like that was the fate or Dumbledore knew more than everybody thought possible. Like fort Norbert, he forces Harry and co to help with it by night, so Harry can have a little walk on the forest and see Tom.

I like the way you show that Dumbledore is a manipulating guy without bashing him so hard that it's difficult to understand why so many people trust him. You respect the canon and it's a great thing.

Well, I'll stop here. I know it's more than a year since the last chapter, but I hope you'll write again on it.

Oh, yes, one more thing! I like the fact that even if they are bonded, there is still no love (well, on a lover point of view) yet. Even if I like this couple, when I read something where there is love but one is still a child, even with a good reason for it, I'm a little bit uncomfortable (well... more than a little bit actually). But here, there is admiration for one, and worry and affection for the other. I can see how if time this can become love, but a feel good that in the story, love is not a magical thing because there are bonded and they don't have the choice on the matter to the point they don't even react like they would if there was no bond. Of course, the bond have an inffluence, but I like to think that even without it, Charlie would have written to Harry after their meeting and what he knows of his relatives...

Well, this time, I stop here.

Thanks again for what is already done, and I hope to read another chapter (or more, I'm not difficult D) one day,

See you!

LFDS
09michv chapter 21 . 2/25
I'm so sad you haven't continued with this. It's amazin & I am in love with it! It is so sweet watching their correspondence throughout the time at Hogwarts, & it is fantastic to see Harry actually have someone to care about him-for all that Dumbledore supposedly loves him & Molly "sees him as one of her own", no one seems to pay any attention to him and the fact that he is putting himself in dangerous situations. I also love that you're writing it without expectation early on of romance-not sure if you're planning on going there eventually, but I'm glad you don't make any allusions to it yet when Harry's so young, I find that so uncomfortable! Hopefully one day you decide to continue this, & I am following just in case that happens!
This is Brilliant. It's well written and very plausabile
Quibbler78 chapter 21 . 2/6
Enjoying this story very much! I do hope it hasn't been abandoned.

I'm a little bit confused why Charlie (and Bill) haven't done something about confirming the existsnce of the 'soul-bond' surely there has to be a way, especially if Gringotts froze Harrys vaults on the day Harry and Charlie met, which is what seems to have been implied. I really would like for Charlie to gain legal guardianship over Harry before third year starts. Before Sirius escapes...

And honestly, as soon as he gains guardianship I would love for Charlie to pull Harry out of Hogwarts. I know it makes the 'story' work better if he stays, but, from the characters point of view, it's pure negligence to keep him at a school where he's had so many near-death experiences.

Ok. I'll stop now. It's your story, not mine. But I'm really enjoying it and whatever you do end up writing I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it.
nyx-p1e chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Very interesting story, I love reading about your version of Charlie, dragons and the dragon reserve - can't wait for Harry (and therefore me as a reader) to see it for the first time! :)

I'm quite worried about Charlie managing to get around Dumbledore - will the letter to the school governors help? How will Harry and Charlie manage this summer? Will Charlie succeed in finding another school? Will Charlie figure out what is happening with the bond between them? So many questions, I can't wait to see how it all plays out!

Hope you get the time and inspiration to update! :)
iwillbeloveless chapter 21 . 12/2/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter! So please update soon!
Momma Lici chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
Just... Ugh, I love this! So much!
Peachesandmolybdenum chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
No! You said in a NOT you had this all plotted out already! Please finish it.
shadowelf144 chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
more i ned more charlie and harry
Acacia Jules chapter 21 . 9/21/2016
I'm on Ron's side. Charlie and Harry really fucked up there, and now Harry barely has any friends. He was in the wrong, both times. Harry's not going to have ANY real friends at school pretty soon if he doesn't start apologizing.
Acacia Jules chapter 20 . 9/21/2016
What was the point of taking out the Polyjuice part? That was pointless. It went well, they saw the Slytherin common room, and got to hear Malfoy was innocent. So what? If anything, that taught them more about Potions than anything Snape teaches them.
Acacia Jules chapter 17 . 9/21/2016
Why do they keep lying to Ron? It's just going to make it worse when it comes out. It's coming to the point where everyone BUT Ron knows.
thebestbooks chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
ff
Sliver of Melody chapter 21 . 8/13/2016
How supremely interesting. I quite like this.