Reviews for The Soul Guardian
BowTiesAreCool141414 chapter 21 . 11/25
Nooo it can't end there! Please please continue! Please *puppy eyes* it's sooo good!
Pathseekerme chapter 21 . 11/22
This story was a really great read! I enjoyed the whole 21 chapters and am really looking forward to seeing you write the rest of the story!
ijen524 chapter 21 . 11/14
love this story.. hope you haven't abandoned this altogether ... please please please update soon
asiya halima kone chapter 21 . 11/7
great story please update soon :)
Me chapter 21 . 10/5
Wow... this is fantastic! I really hope you continue!
Jasnrob chapter 21 . 10/4
Loved your story.
Naria Prime chapter 21 . 9/18
Hi!
I love this story so far! :)
Do you plan on adding another chapter soon?
I'm curious now about the letter Charlie sent to the school governors and about what's going to happen next...
Lady Azabache Dark chapter 21 . 8/17
Right now I'm in shock, I read about twenty different FanFics today when I found this and I diji: "Only the first chapter and I leave it." I just realized that it's night and I read the twenty-one chapters at once.
I need more, please, please update the story, do not abandon it.
Azabache
thehelpinghand chapter 21 . 8/11
this is the third story off yours I've read and loved. i love the originality of the bond with charlie and the way you've been able to continue it on for so long (the only other one remotely like it didn't make it past chapter two/the first interaction in diagon). i can't wait to see what you decide to do about the whole chamber/Ginny incident since i'm sure that Harry will feel the same way Ron did - that their little sister is in danger and they should do something and the continual pushing from charlie about always going to a teacher will help reassure him that they can give the information. or at least that's what my brain is currently projecting the story, but i can't wait to see what your imaginative genius comes up with (not just on this story but the others off your's i'm reading)
Elaine's Spike chapter 21 . 8/11
shame this hasn't been updated for so long.
Please please please continue. It is awesome.
LauriaCl chapter 21 . 8/2
You are a very good writer! update soon!
Moostashhh chapter 21 . 7/30
please please continue this! I know that life sometimes gets in the way but I really would love it if you did. If you can't, well, I'd be sad, but no matter. Hope life's good for you xx
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 7/18
As I was getting closer and closer to the end of this chapter, I was trying my hardest to come up with some good feedback and comments on what I like and what I didn't. Unfortunately, this time, I didn't succeed. I can't think of anything to comment on in this chapter. All I can say is that I continue to enjoy reading this story with each chapter I come across in this journey you're taking me through. Oh, and I especially like the letter parts in each chapter, most importantly Charlie's.

I hope to review the next chapter in a few days, but I'm not sure if it will be possible because I'm leaving out of state this weekend and I have to clean the house. So if you don't hear from me during the rest of the week, know that I didn't get a chance to read the next chapter. I should be able to review sometime next week instead.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 7/15
Aw, I really like how worry Charlie is concerning Harry. Harry needs someone to take care and watch out for him since his relatives can't be bother doing that. Also, I like that Bill appeared in this chapter and that there are other bonds out in the Wizarding community than just the usual soul/love bond. Yes, that wouldn't be appropriate if Charlie and Harry has a soul bond together.

I really, really hope you won't make this a slash story. There's nothing wrong about those kind of stories, it just that they are not my cup of tea. So if this will be a slash story, please tell me now. I don't want to be disappointed later on.

Well, it's late here and I'm not sure I'm making much sense here in this review so I'm going to end this here. See you on the next chapter.